Milwaukee VA Loans
Milwaukee VA Loans and Milwaukee VA Home Loan Refinancing
Veterans who live in Milwaukee have lots to cheer about: good employment, schools that welcome Veterans on the GI Bill, great sports teams, and homes selling at a median price of $92,500. So if you’ve been thinking of buying a home, now is a great time! Capital Bank, N.A. can help qualified Veterans secure Milwaukee Veteran loans with low interest rates, NO down payment and no PMI!
Complete our easy VA loan application or check your VA loan eligibility. We also have qualified Milwaukee Veteran mortgage specialists standing by at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com who can answer all your questions. Capital Bank, N.A. makes buying a home easy and affordable!
Once you’re prequalified, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you purchase a Milwaukee-area home with a VA loan up to $424,100.*
The Capital Bank, N.A. Application Process is Easy!
Step 1: Contact a Capital Bank, N.A. specialist to request your VA COE, or provide us with your current copy.
Step 2: Use Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search to find your beautiful Milwaukee home.
Step 3: Get prequalified for a VA loan or VA mortgage refinance by completing the Veteran loan application form.
ACT NOW! FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION |FIND YOUR NEW MILWAUKEE HOME|
Facts about Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin. More than 1.5 million people live within the metropolitan area.
- Milwaukee employees earn an average salary of $52,000 a year. Major employers in the area include Aurora Health Care, BMO Harris, Johnson Controls, Harley Davidson and Northwestern Mutual.
- Milwaukee has a great love of sports and the major sports leagues all have a presence in the city. The Milwaukee Brewers play in the National League of the MLB, while the Milwaukee Bucks play in the NBA. Other teams include the Milwaukee Admirals in the NHL, the Milwaukee Wave in the Indoor Soccer League and the Milwaukee Bavarians in the MLS League.
Why Milwaukee is Great for Veterans
- The Wisconsin Air National Guard hosts the 128th Air Refueling Wing at the General Mitchell Air National Guard base. The unit uses the KC-135 Stratotanker to refuel other aircraft while in the air, eliminating the need to land before refueling.
- Veterans have access to the Milwaukee VA Medical Center. Veterans can receive a number of different types of health care services here, including primary care, pharmacy, mental health, palliative care and rehabilitation.
- There are quite a few colleges that participate in the G.I. Bill’s Yellow Ribbon program. These schools in Milwaukee include The Art Institute, Cardinal Stritch University, Alverno College, Marquette University, Mount Mary College, Springfield College and the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee.
Apply Today for a Milwaukee VA Mortgage or VA Loan Refinance
As a Veteran, you have earned the right to a government-backed VA loan with ZERO percent down, no PMI, and great low rates. To see if you qualify, apply for a Milwaukee Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A. and get on the road to homeownership today!
Veterans who currently own a home can use their VA benefits to secure Milwaukee Veteran loan refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A. and substantially reduce their monthly mortgage payments or even borrow cash against their home’s equity. Contact our Milwaukee VA loan specialists or apply online today to see if you qualify for these significant savings!
How Do I Qualify?
Below are the basic requirements to quality for a Veteran loan. Our VA loan eligibility page has more details.
- Active duty in wartime of at least 90 days
- Minimum peacetime active duty of 180 days
- You were not dishonorably discharged
- Current status is active duty
- Your spouse was a Veteran who died either in action or later due to combat injuries, and you have not remarried.
Non-Qualified VA Loan Applicants can Apply for a Milwaukee FHA Loan
If you’re not eligible for a VA Mortgage, contact Capital Bank, N.A. to apply for a Milwaukee FHA loan or FHA refinance loan. Also government-backed, FHA loans offer great low rates and down payments starting at around 3.5%. Because FHA loan requirements are different from conventional loans, you may find you qualify even with a poor credit history.
Apply online now for your Milwaukee Veteran home loan from Capital Bank, N.A.! For more information, visit our VA loan FAQ page or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Milwaukee VA mortgage specialists will make it fast and easy for you to own a wonderful home in a Veteran-friendly city!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-25-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits