Seattle VA Loans and Seattle VA Loan Refinancing
With its beautiful scenery, thriving tourism and average home values of $362,500, Seattle is a great place to call home. Veterans who qualify for Seattle VA Loans and Seattle VA Loan Refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A. can enjoy the Pacific Northwest lifestyle with ZERO down, no mortgage insurance and incredibly low interest rates! Start by completing our online Seattle VA loan application to determine your eligibility for a VA loan. If you have questions, the Seattle VA loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. are ready to help! Contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Seattle home priced up to $500,000* through Capital Bank, N.A..
Three Easy Steps to Seattle VA Loans and Seattle VA Loan Refinancing with Capital Bank, N.A.
- Step 1: Request a VA COE from Capital Bank, N.A. or provide us with your existing certificate.
- Step 2:.Use our home search to find the perfect Seattle property.
- Step 3: Complete our Veteran loan application to prequalify for a Veteran loan or VA loan refinancing.
Facts about Seattle, WA
- The average salary of a Seattle employee is $65,000 a year. Seattle, Washington is home to a number of major American companies that include Starbucks and Amazon.com. Companies based in the metropolitan area are Microsoft, Nintendo and Costco.
- Seattle is the most populous city in the Pacific Northwest, with nearly 4 million people living in the metropolitan area. More than 600,000 people live within the city limits.
- Pike Place Market is one of the best-known tourist attractions in Seattle. More than 10 million people come to the Market every year and two popular merchants are Pike Place Fish, where the fish fly through the air after it’s ordered, and the original Starbucks Coffee.
Why Veterans Choose Seattle
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at Seattle University, the International Academy of Design and Technology, Antioch University and Argosy University.
- There are a few Navy installations near Seattle, including Naval Base Kitsap and NS Everett. Kitsap is the third largest Navy base in the entire United States and combined Naval Station Bremerton and Naval Submarine Base Bangor.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Naval Hospital in Bremerton or the Seattle Division of the VA Puget Sound Health Care System. The system has a pharmacy, a primary care clinic, mental health services and even tobacco cessation classes.
A Seattle VA Loan Opens the Door to a Great Lifestyle!
A Seattle VA mortgage with no money down, low rates, and no mortgage insurance: these are some of the perks of your military service. Apply now for a Seattle Veteran loan through Capital Bank, N.A.; we’ll help you every step of the way until you’re enjoying your new home!
Will I Qualify?
Our VA loan eligibility page has more information, but here are some general eligibility requirements?
- 90+ days of active wartime duty
- Peacetime active duty of at least 180 days
- Your service did not end with a dishonorable discharge
- Your current status is active duty
- Your spouse was a Veteran killed while serving or who died due to combat wounds, and you are currently not remarried
A Seattle VA Loan Refinance Can Reduce Your Monthly Payments!
If you’re happy with your present home but would love a little extra cash in your wallet, contact a Seattle loan refinance specialist at Capital Bank, N.A.. Qualifying for Seattle VA loan refinancing could reduce your monthly mortgage payments or even give you access to needed cash. Apply online now or contact us to see if you qualify!
Non-Qualified VA Loan Applicants: Consider Seattle FHA Loans!
A Seattle FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan are great alternatives for Veterans who don’t qualify for a VA loan. Compared to conventional loans, it’s easier to qualify for a government-backed FHA home loan even if you have a low credit score. In addition, FHA loans offer very affordable interest rates and require just 3.5% down payment.
If you’re ready to settle down in The Emerald City, apply now with Capital Bank, N.A. to see if you qualify for a Seattle Veteran loan! To learn more about VA loans, contact a qualified Seattle VA mortgage expert by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits