Oak Harbor VA Loans
Oak Harbor VA Loans and Oak Harbor VA Home Loan Refinancing
With homes in Oak Harbor, Washington currently valued at $210,000, and with the market on the rise, now is a great time to look into buying a home in this beautiful city located on Whidbey Island. Veterans who qualify for Oak Harbor VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. enjoy the benefit of a NO down payment mortgage coupled with low interest rates and no PMI payments. Owning the home of your dreams may be easier than you think!
Start by completing our simple online VA loan application — or speak to one of our knowledgeable Oak Harbor Veteran home loan experts about your eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]. If you qualify, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you secure a Veteran loan for 0% down on a home with a sales price of up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
The Capital Bank, N.A. Process in Three Simple Steps
Step 1: Request a VA certificate of eligibility with a Capital Bank, N.A. Expert
Step 2: Find the Oak Harbor home of your dreams using Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search
Step 3: Contact a Capital Bank, N.A. expert to complete the Veteran Loan Application for pre-qualification on a VA home loan or VA loan refinance
START THE DREAM NOW!COMPLETE VA COE FORM | START VA LOAN APPLICATION |SEARCH OAK HARBOR REAL ESTATE|
Facts about Oak Harbor, Washington
- Residents of Oak Harbor, Washington enjoy an average salary of $60,000. Unemployment is on par with the national average at approximately 8%.
- Oak Harbor is located on Whidbey Island and enjoys a small town feel with a population of around 22,000.
- Every year Oak Harbor exports $800,000 worth of dill pickle, its main export.
Why Veterans Love Life in Oak Harbor
- Naval Air Station Whidbey is located in Oak Harbor, and employs a high number of civilians and military members living in the area.
- Residents who are service members or Veterans enjoy special discounts at Oak Harbor’s shops and restaurants.
- Veterans in need of medical treatment can attend the Naval Hospital Oak Harbor, which also fills prescriptions.
Talk to Our Oak Harbor VA Mortgage Experts Today and Start Saving!
If you qualify, you can use your VA loan benefits to buy your dream home AND save money with a no hassle Oak Harbor Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. As a Veteran, you have earned the benefit of NO DOWN PAYMENT Veteran home loans, and additional savings with no mortgage insurance required and low interest rates!
Do I Qualify?
General eligibility rules for Veterans interested in accessing their VA loan benefits. Check out our VA loan eligibility page to learn more.
You may be eligible if…
- You have had 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime
- You have had 181 days or more of active duty service during peacetime
- You were discharged for reasons that were not dishonorable in nature
- You are currently active duty personnel
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries, and you haven’t remarried
Save Even More with an Oak Harbor VA Loan Refinance
If you already own a home, you can save money with lowered monthly payments. Apply online or speak to us about whether you are eligible for an Oak Harbor VA loan refinance. Both cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing are available to Veterans depending on your situation and needs.
We Can Also Help You Obtain a Low Interest Oak Harbor FHA Mortgage
If you find you don’t qualify for VA loans, consider the benefits of an Oak Harbor FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. As a government-backed loan, FHA mortgages come with affordable interest rates, require as little as 3.5% down, and are easier to qualify for than conventional loans if you have poor credit history.
If you are interested in learning more about VA loans or VA loanrefinancing, contact Capital Bank, N.A. today! Our Oak Harbor Veteran mortgage specialists are here to answer your questions and provide the information you need. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-7-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits