Washington VA Loans and Washington VA Loan Refinancing
Dreaming of buying a home in Washington State? Did you know that US Veterans may be eligible for a low interest Washington VA Loans and Washington VA Loan Refinancing? Veteran loans are unique in that they require NO down payment!
If you are ready to buy a home in the Evergreen State, begin with our Washington VA Loans application form. At Capital Bank, N.A., we are here to answer your questions and make the loan process as easy as possible. Call our Washington VA Loans and Washington VA Loan Refinancing experts today about your VA loan eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org. With a Washington Veteran loan, we may be able to help you purchase a home up to $424,100 in most counties, although some counties in Washington do have higher limits: Jefferson ($843,750)*, Pierce ($500,000)*, Snohomish ($500,000)* and San Juan ($468,750)*.
Get Washington VA Loans and Washington VA Loan Refinancing in Three Easy Steps from Capital Bank, N.A.:
- Step 1: Contact a Capital Bank, N.A. expert and request a VA COE (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Step 2: Use Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search to find the Washington home of your dreams
- Step 3: Complete the Veteran Loan Application and get prequalified in minutes for a VA loan or Veteran loan refinance
Facts about Washington State
- Washington’s unemployment rate is a bit higher than the US national average at 8.5%. Major employers are Microsoft, the University of Washington and SeaTac International Airport, and average salaries are in the $65,000 range.
- The Evergreen State is home to nearly 7 million with almost half the entire state’s population living in the greater Seattle metropolitan area.
- Washington’s economy is highly dependent on the technology sector, with major companies like Amazon.com, Bungie, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Valve Corporation located in the state.
Why Veterans Love Life in Washington
- Washington is more affordable than other states with no personal income tax. Veterans can enjoy saving a larger portion of their retirement income as a result.
- A large number of Washington Veterans work for Boeing, which is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of aircraft.
- Washington Veterans can find work at Spokane’s Fairchild Air Force Base, or the Joint Base Lewis McChord. Washington is home to a number of navy bases including Naval Hospital Bremerton, Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, Naval Station Everett and Navy Base Kitsap.
Imagine What Washington VA Loans and Washington VA Loan Refinancing Could Do For YOU
VA mortgages are one of the best benefits available to Veterans. Backed by the federal government, VA loans and Veteran mortgage refinancing options allow Veterans to purchase a home at NO down payment. Veterans also enjoy money-saving low interest rates — and no monthly PMI payments. Apply now for your Washington VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A. and start searching for the home of your dreams!
Are you a current homeowner? Don’t pay more for your mortgage than you have to! Start saving money today by qualifying for Washington VA loan refinancing. With a Washington Veteran mortgage refinance, you can instantly decrease your mortgage payments or get access to needed cash.
How Do I Know if I Qualify for Washington VA Loans?
Here are some general eligibility requirements. Please visit our VA loan eligibility page to learn more:
- Have you had 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime?
- Have you had 181 days or more of active duty service during peacetime?
- Were you honorably discharged?
- Are you currently active duty personnel?
- Are you a surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or due to service-related injuries – and have not remarried?
Don’t Qualify for Washington VA Loans and Washington VA Loan Refinancing? Consider Washington FHA Loans
If you are not eligible for Washington Veteran mortgages, you can still own a home! Trust the FHA loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to help you obtain a 3.5% down Washington FHA mortgage – or start saving money with an affordable FHA refinance loan. FHA loans offer flexibility in terms of income requirements – and are a great option for those with less than perfect credit.
Get on the path toward homeownership today! Fill out our simple online prequalification form to get started with your Washington VA loan or VA loan refinance. For more information about Capital Bank, N.A.’s Veteran mortgage options, see our FAQ page or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.