Richmond VA Loans and Richmond VA Loan Refinancing
If you’re ready to buy a home in Richmond, Virginia now is the time! The median Richmond home price of $150,300 combined with historically low interest rates makes this an ideal time to find your Richmond dream home. Veterans can enjoy even more savings if they qualify for Richmond VA Loans and Richmond VA Loan Refinancing from VA Home Network, as VA loan benefits include ZERO money down, no required PMI, and exceptionally low interest rates!
Apply and prequalify for a Richmond VA mortgage today or contact one of Capital Bank, N.A.’s experienced Richmond Veteran loan advisors at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]. Your Richmond dream home is within your reach!
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Richmond home up to $424,100*.
Three Simple Steps to Richmond VA Loans and Richmond VA Loan Refinancing
- Step 1: Request your VA COE from Capital Bank, N.A. or provide us with your copy.
- Step 2: Let Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search help you find your Richmond dream home.
- Step 3: Complete a VA loan application form to see if you qualify.
TODAY IS THE DAY! PROVIDE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | START YOUR VA MORTGAGE APPLICATION | FIND THE RICHMOND HOME OF YOUR DREAMS |
Facts about Richmond, VA
- Richmond employees enjoy an average yearly salary of $64,000. There are six Fortune 500 companies in Richmond, including CarMax, Dominion Resources, Genworth Financial, Owens & Minor, MeadWestvaco and Altria Group.
- More than 1.2 million people live in the metropolitan area, making it the third largest population in the state of Virginia.
- Popular neighborhoods in the Richmond area are Northern Barton Heights, Church Hill, Ginter Park, The Fan, Three Chopt and The Museum District.
Why Veterans Love Living in Richmond
- The Richmond International Raceway in Richmond offers military members and Veterans discounted tickets to its events. The tickets can be purchased for individual events by calling the Raceway directly.
- The closest military installation to Richmond is Fort Lee. Fort Lee is just half an hour south of Richmond and is the headquarters of the U.S. Army Combined Arms Support Command.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center. Veterans can get prescriptions filled, go through physical therapy, and receive primary care and other types of medical services here.
Let Our Richmond VA Loans and Richmond VA Loan Refinancing Specialists Help You Get Great Home Financing
Qualified Veterans, take advantage of your military service to get outstanding financing with a Richmond Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A.! In addition to low interest rates, Richmond Veteran loans require 0% down and exempt you from private mortgage insurance. Apply today for a Richmond VA loan to get a great deal that keeps more money in your pocket!
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if you meet one of the following. See our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
- Wartime active duty of 90 days or more
- Peacetime active duty of 180 days or more
- You were not dishonorably discharged from duty
- You are currently on active duty status
- Your spouse was a Veteran killed while serving or who died later due to service injuries, and you have not remarried
A Richmond Veteran Loan Refinance Can Lower Your Current Mortgage Payments
If you’re not buying a new home but would still like to save some money, consider a Richmond Veteran loan refinance of your current mortgage. Contact Capital Bank, N.A. and speak to a VA loan refinance expert who can discuss your options and eligibility. You could soon be saving money with lower monthly payments!
Veterans Have Even More Options with Richmond FHA Home Loans and FHA Refinance Loans
Though not all Veterans qualify for VA loans, you may still be eligible for a Richmond, Virginia FHA loan or FHA refinance loan. As with VA loans, FHA loans are government-backed, require low down payments, and can offer lower-than-market interest rates. In addition, FHA loan requirements often allow even those with a poor credit history to qualify.
Your Richmond VA loan is waiting! Apply online now and get prequalified in just a few minutes. Have questions? The Richmond Capital Bank, N.A. specialists can help! Contact us by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at [email protected]. We’re ready to put you in your dream home!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits