Norfolk VA Loans and Norfolk VA Loan Refinancing
Discover Your Eligibility For Norfolk VA Loans and Norfolk VA Loan Refinancing!
If you’d like to buy a home in Norfolk and are a Veteran, it’s time to learn more about your Veteran loan benefits. At VALoanMortgages.com, we support Veterans through the Norfolk VA Loans and Norfolk VA Loan Refinancing process — so they can save money and realize the dream of homeownership using their Norfolk VA Loans and Norfolk VA Loan Refinancing benefits! We also help with Norfolk Veteran loan refinancing including cash-out refinancing and streamline financing options!
All About Norfolk, Virginia
- Norfolk’s unemployment rate is lower than the national average at 7.6% and average salaries come in around $59,000. Residents find employment at Norfolk City, Norfolk Public Schools, Dominion Enterprises, Old Dominion University and Bank of America.
- While 243,000 people live in Norfolk proper, its larger metropolitan region includes Newport News and Virginia Beach — home to more than 1.6 million people in total.
- More than 3 million travelers use the Norfolk International Airport with flights to Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Washington.
Why Veterans Love Norfolk
- The Norfolk Naval Shipyard is actually located in nearby Portsmouth, across the Elizabeth River. A number of Norfolk residents are employed by the famous Shipyard.
- Several Navy bases are located in Norfolk such as Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Naval Station Norfolk and Naval Support Activity.
- Did you know that Veterans who purchase a home in Virginia may not have to pay real estate taxes? If you have a 100% permanent and total disability as a result of service, inquire about your real estate tax exemption, which is also available to surviving spouses (provided they don’t remarry).
Let Us Help You Save Money With Norfolk VA Loans and Norfolk VA Loan Refinancing
If you are a Veteran interested in owning a home in Norfolk, Virginia, you may be surprised by how affordable home ownership can be. VALoanMortgages.com can help you qualify for Norfolk Veteran mortgages that don’t require a down payment or PMI payments, and you’ll also save money with a low interest rate and low monthly payments! Let us help you determine your VA loan eligibility and walk you through the hassle-free process of getting a Veteran purchase loan – we can even help you obtain your DD214 or COE.
A Norfolk Veteran Mortgage Refinance Can Save You A Bundle
If you already own a home, there are many benefits to a Veteran loan refinance. Did you know that Norfolk VA loan refinancing is available whether your home was purchased with a conventional mortgage, VA loan or FHA loan?
With a streamline refinance you’ll enjoy a lower interest rate and lower monthly payment. If you need to borrow, consider cash-out refinancing, which is much more affordable than a conventional loan. And in most cases, income verification and appraisals are not required to obtain a Norfolk VA loan refinance!
Consider The Advantages Of A Norfolk FHA Loan If You Aren’t Eligible For VA Loans
A federally insured FHA purchase loan is an excellent option for Veterans who don’t qualify for Veteran loans. A perfect option for those with low to moderate incomes and a poor credit history, a Norfolk, Virginia FHA loan requires a small down payment.
FHA refinance loans are also available for Veteran homeowners looking for ways to save a bit of money each month. Want to know more about eligibility for FHA loans? The local Norfolk FHA loan experts at VALoanMortgages.com are here to help!
At VALoanMortgages.com, Norfolk Veteran home loans or a VA loan refinance are our area of expertise. We are here to help whether you want to apply for a Veteran mortgage, Veteran loan refinance, or FHA mortgages. Contact VALoanMortgages.com today at 1(866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com to get started!