Virginia VA Loans and Virginia VA Loan Refinancing
Homes are currently valued in Virginia at about $210,000 — and in Richmond and Virginia Beach, buying a home is even more affordable! Combine affordable homes with your Virginia VA Loans and Virginia VA Loan Refinancing benefits, and prospective home buyers are able to make the leap AND save money!
Start by finding out your Virginia VA loan eligibility. Then it’s easy to apply and qualify online with Capital Bank, N.A. for your VA Home Loan. Wondering where to start or have questions? We will be able to answer any and all questions about your Virginia VA Loans and Virginia VA Loan Refinancing.
We salute Veterans and the sacrifice and service they’ve given to our country – now let us make affordable home ownership a reality!
We Can Help You Obtain Zero Down Virginia VA Loans and Virginia VA Loan Refinancing!
Capital Bank, N.A. offers all Veterans, including those relocating to Virginia, assistance with obtaining Virginia Veteran home loans and VA loan refinancing. Get started with determining your Virginia VA loan eligibility — then use our simple VA loan prequalification form and get prequalified in minutes for your Virginia Veteran loan!
We will need documentation to support your application — but if you can’t find your VA loan COE or DD214, give us a call and we may be able to help you locate it, or even request it on your behalf.
Leave the rest us! With Capital Bank, N.A., getting a loan has never been easier.
We’ll make it simple and easy to obtain your loan with no:
- Red tape
- Hidden fees
- Undue stress
All About Virginia
- Virginia enjoys a strong economy and low unemployment rate. Virginians earn salaries in the range of $70,000.
- Did you know that more than 8 million people call Virginia home — with a million residents in Fairfax County?
- The Central Intelligence Agency and the Department of Defense have their headquarters in Virginia. Close to Washington D.C., a large number of Virginians commute there each day for work.
Why Veterans Love Virginia
- Virginia offers Veterans a long-term care facility for elderly Veterans with honorable discharges. The state also offers tuition-free education for children — or spouses — of missing, killed or disabled Veterans.
- The Virginia Wounded Warrior Program helps advocate for Veterans dealing with trauma from stress-related and brain injuries, and acts as a resource for services throughout Virginia.
- Virginia’s rich military is evident in some of the country’s most well-known bases. Marine Corp Base Quantico, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Fort Belvoir, Fort Lee, the National Maritime Center and Naval Station Norfolk are all located within the state.
Don’t Qualify for Virginia VA Loans and Virginia VA Loan Refinancing, Don’t Worry! We Can Help You Qualify for an FHA Loan
Capital Bank, N.A. is committed to helping you buy or refinance a home. For some Veterans, a Virginia FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan will be the best option — especially if your credit history isn’t perfect. With an FHA mortgage, you can buy a home with a minimal down payment – only 3.5% versus the traditional 20% for conventional loans. And an FHA refinance can bring down your monthly mortgage payments or even give you access to much needed cash today!
Capital Bank, N.A. proudly supports Veterans in the Virginia Veteran loan and FHA loan application process. Interested in learning more about VA mortgages or FHA loans? Contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.