Virginia Beach FHA Loans and Virginia Beach FHA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, there are great homes waiting for you in Virginia Beach, Virginia! At VALoanMortgages.com, our goal is to make homeownership an affordable reality with Virginia Beach FHA Loans and Virginia Beach FHA Loan Refinancing. FHA mortgages feature low down payments, flexible credit, and income requirements and low monthly payments. Backed by the federal government, the goal of an FHA purchase loan is to help people become homeowners. With several types of Virginia Beach FHA Loans and Virginia Beach FHA Loan Refinancing available, we can find one that’s right for you.
Wondering if you qualify for a Virginia Beach FHA loan? Get started with our simple online FHA prequalification form or contact one of our local Virginia Beach FHA loan representatives at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com and get started on the road to homeownership today!
A Few Facts about Virginia Beach, Virginia
- The average home in Virginia Beach, Virginia, a desirable coastal community, sells for $228,000, while median family income tops $60,000.
- The biggest contributors to the local economy are tourism, agriculture, and the military. The tourism sector brings over $857 million of revenue each year, with many visitors coming to the world’s longest pleasure beach.
- Jobs are plentiful in Virginia Beach, where unemployment is only 5.4%, lower than the national average. Potential employers include the City of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach public schools, AMSEC LLC, Amerigroup Corporation, Stihl, Inc., and the federal government.
Veterans Love Virginia Beach
- The biggest employer is U.S. Navy’s NAS Oceana, but NAB Little Creek, Training Support Center Hampton Roads, and the Joint Expeditionary Base are located there as well.
- Local businesses offer discounts to active military and Veterans in Virginia Beach. This benefits the 60,000 local Veterans plus visiting service members.
- Veterans can learn about their benefits at the Virginia Beach County Vet Center. Those in need of medical care can visit the Virginia Beach Community Based Outpatient Clinic or the Hampton VA Medical Center.
Virginia Beach FHA Loans and Virginia Beach FHA Loan Refinancing Make Homeownership a Reality
Veterans, even if you have moderate credit and just a little money saved, you might still be able to buy a home with a Virginia Beach FHA mortgage from VALoanMortgages.com. These government-backed FHA purchase loans have low down payment requirements, often just 3.5%, and low-interest rates, which make them very attractive options for first-time homebuyers and young families who are able to make monthly payments but don’t have a lot of money saved. If you receive down payment help from your parents or some other source, it is easy to use gifts for FHA loan down payments and closing costs.
Similar terms apply on Virginia Beach FHA refinance loans, which can lower your current monthly payments or give you access to needed cash now. If you would like to take advantage of an affordable FHA mortgage or FHA refinance, start with our simple Virginia Beach FHA loan prequalification form today!
Veterans, You May be Eligible for $0 Down Payment Virginia Beach VA Loans
Virginia Beach VA loans are a tremendous benefit that you earn through serving our country. Veteran loans do come with stricter credit requirements than FHA loans, but even still most eligible Veterans who apply will be qualified. Don’t pay more than you have to for a mortgage! Apply online today or contact VALoanMortgages.com to see if you qualify for a $0 down, low interest, no PMI Virginia Beach VA Loan or Virginia Beach VA Loan Refinancing.
Applying with VALoanMortgages.com starts by filling out our convenient FHA loan online prequalification form. One of our Virginia Beach FHA loan professionals will contact you to get the process started so you can start house hunting today! Need more information? Our FHA loan FAQ page will answer many common questions, but at any time, you can contact our Virginia Beach FHA loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.