Norfolk FHA Loans
Norfolk FHA Loans and Norfolk FHA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, if you want to settle in a city where it will be easy to maintain your military connections, Norfolk, Virginia might be the place for you. With the Norfolk Naval Base centering the economy, it’s a great place to buy a home with an affordable Norfolk FHA loan. By working with Capital Bank, N.A., you can cut through the red tape of government loans and finance your new home with a Norfolk FHA purchase loan or even refinance your current one with a Norfolk FHA refinance loan.
To begin the process of prequalifying, use our easy online FHA loan prequalification form, or contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. An experienced Norfolk FHA loan representative from Capital Bank, N.A. will contact you to discuss the next steps so you can start house hunting today!
About Norfolk, Virginia
- Named for the largest harbor at the mouth of Chesapeake Bay, Norfolk is part of the Hampton Road Metro area and is considered the historic, urban, financial and cultural area of the region that includes Virginia Beach, Hampton, and Newport News. Nearly 300,000 people live in Norfolk alone.
- Bordered by the Elizabeth River as well as the Chesapeake Bay, the city has a maritime economy, where many people are employed in ship building and repair, shipping industries and the military. In 2007, the city built a cruise ship terminal in downtown Norfolk, which is popular with tourists.
- The median household income in Norfolk is around $42,000, while the median sales price for homes is $168,759. Job growth over the next 10 years is expected to be nearly 33%, which bodes well for Veterans who locate to Norfolk.
Norfolk is Veteran Friendly
- The Norfolk area is home to not only Norfolk Naval Shipyard, which is actually in Portsmouth, but also the Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Naval Station Norfolk, and Naval Port Authority.
- Veterans in Norfolk have access to excellent medical care at the Portsmouth Naval Hospital and the VA Hospital in Hampton.
- Virginia has several programs for disabled Veterans including Granting Freedom, which provides funds to make homes more accessible for disabled Veterans. Another program relieves Veterans with 100% permanent and total disability with exemption from paying real estate taxes.
Buy a Home or Save Money with a Norfolk Veteran Loan or VA Loan Refinance
Capital Bank, N.A. can help you find the home of your dreams or even refinance the one you have. If you came home disabled, you may be able to use a Norfolk FHA Section 203(k) loan to make modifications in your home and have the cost rolled into your mortgage. Let us help you determine the best type of FHA loan for your unique situation.
Norfolk FHA purchase loans and Norfolk FHA refinance loans are great mortgage options, even if you had credit problems in the past. These government-backed loans exist to make homeownership affordable, even for first time homebuyers. You only have to pay a 3.5% down payment, and FHA loans come with low interest rates and modest closing costs. Find out if you qualify for affordable Norfolk FHA mortgages or FHA refinance loan options by applying online today!
Veterans, Have You Applied for a Norfolk VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance?
As a Veteran, you may even be able to qualify for a coveted Norfolk VA loan, which is NO down payment, low interest loan available to eligible Veterans. There is no PMI insurance either, which makes your monthly payment even lower. What would you do with all the money you save every year? Find out if you prequalify by applying for a Norfolk Veteran loan or VA loan refinance from Capital Bank, N.A. today! We will even help you get together necessary documentation like your COE and DD214 which you need to prove your eligibility.
To find out if you qualify for an affordable Norfolk FHA loan from Capital Bank, N.A., complete our quick and easy online prequalification form. For answers to commonly asked questions, check out our FHA loan FAQ page, or feel free to contact one of our local Norfolk FHA loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.