Newport News FHA Loans
Newport News FHA Loans and Newport News FHA Loan Refinancing
Whether you have been a resident of Newport News, Virginia for years or you’re coming here as part of a Newport News Veteran relocation, there may an FHA loan waiting for you from Capital Bank, N.A.! Newport News FHA loans offer incredible benefits for potential homebuyers. With a low down payment of around 3.5%, low interest rates, and flexible credit requirements, FHA loans are a great deal whether you are buying your first home, or are in need of a Newport News FHA refinance to lower your payments or even access needed cash.
Interested? Apply online today for a Newport News FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan – we can usually have an answer for you in a matter of minutes! Contact one of our local Newport News FHA loan representatives at Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected] and get you on the road to homeownership!
Life in Newport News, Virginia
- Located on the North Shore of the James River, Newport News has large shipbuilding and maritime industries. Many residents are employed at Huntington Ingalls or Northrop Grumman Newport News Shipbuilding, at CSX transportation, and the Newport News Marine Terminal. The combined Langley-Eustis military base is a major employer as well.
- Home prices of less than $160,000 are inviting to homeowners. The housing inventory includes many architectural styles, including historic homes and new and renovated housing options at City Center. Many area real estate agents are very experienced in helping both Veterans and active military families find homes.
- Newport News is part of the Hampton Roads metropolitan area that includes 1.7 million residents. Of the 180,000 who live in Newport News, there are over 25,000 Veterans.
Veterans in Newport News
- Fort Eustis in Newport News has the Army Aviation Logistics School and Army Training Support Center, in addition to the 597th Transportation Brigade. The US Army Transportation Museum, which has on exhibit more than 100 historic military vehicles, is located on the grounds.
- Merged with Fort Eustis in 2010, Langley AFB Virginia is one of the oldest Air Force facilities still active in the country. Aside from providing numerous job opportunities to area residents, it’s the base for the 633rd ABW responsible for Air Combat Command. Every spring they hold a popular air show.
- Veterans can receive medical care in nearby Hampton, and they can pursue their education with G.I. Bill benefits at area colleges and universities such as Christopher Newport University, Old Dominion, Norfolk State, the College of William and Mary, and Thomas Nelson Community College.
Become a Homeowner with Newport News FHA Loans or a FHA Refinance
Veterans, if settling down in a vibrant maritime community appeals to you, Newport News is a great place to buy a house. Convenient, affordable Newport News FHA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. offer excellent benefits to qualified applicants. Wondering if you qualify? With several types of FHA purchase loans available, these government-backed mortgages offer flexible credit and income requirements, which make them ideal for first time homebuyers or those with past credit problems.
If you already own a home, contact Capital Bank, N.A. to find out if you qualify for a Newport News FHA loan refinance. With historically low interest rates, you could potentially save hundreds on your monthly mortgage payments. Apply online and start saving today!
Veterans, Did You Know You Could Save Even More with Newport News VA Loans?
Men and women who have proudly served our country are entitled to certain Veteran benefits, including access to affordable homeownership. With $0 down payment, rock bottom interest rates and NO monthly PMI payments, a Newport News Veteran loan is the best mortgage you can get. Save even more money by finding out if you qualify for a money-saving Newport News Veteran loan refinance. At Capital Bank, N.A., we make the process hassle-free with minimum paper streamline finance or cash-out refinance options. Apply online with our simple VA mortgage prequalification form and start saving money today!
At Capital Bank, N.A., we are experts in helping you get the best loan for your situation. We specialize in removing the red tape and stress often associated with acquiring a mortgage. Get started by applying online today, learn more at our FAQ page or contact one of our Newport News FHA loan professionals at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].