Hampton FHA Loans
Hampton FHA Loans and Hampton FHA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, if you want to purchase a home in Hampton, Virginia after you leave the military, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you achieve homeownership with affordable Hampton FHA loans. With down payments of only 3.5%, low interest rates and modest closing costs, government-backed Hampton FHA purchase loans are ideal for first time homebuyers or people with less than credit perfect. Want to save money on your current mortgage, apply online and find out if you qualify for a Hampton FHA refinance loan. We cut through the red tape and hassle often associated with mortgages to help you get the best type of FHA loan for your unique needs and financial situation.
Wondering if you qualify for an FHA loan? At Capital Bank, N.A., it’s easy to quickly find out by applying online or contacting one of our Hampton FHA loan representatives at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]
Welcome to Hampton
- The sixth most populated city in Virginia, Hampton is home to nearly 140,000 people and is one of the seven cities that are part of the Hampton Roads metropolitan area.
- Since 1957, Hampton has been connected with Norfolk via the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel (HRBT), a 3.5 mile tunnel underneath the mouth of the James River. Over 80,000 vehicles a day use this tunnel.
- With many homes selling for under $140,000, in an area where the median salary is $34,000, Hampton is attractive to young families, first time homebuyers and retirees alike.
Hampton Welcomes Veterans
- Hampton has an important part in military history and is known as the city for the “waiting family.” Many military families have waited for their loved ones out on deployment in Hampton, which has given past and present residents of Hampton a connection to the area.
- Based in Hampton, Langley Air Force Base was merged with the Army’s Fort Eustis, just 10 miles away. The bases, along with defense contractors such as Northrop Grumman, Grey Hawk Defense, Airborne Technical Advantage Company, B3H Corp, and General Dynamics Information Technology, provide employment to many area Veterans.
- Veterans can receive care at Hampton VA Medical Center, the fourth oldest in the US, which has excellent programs for spinal cord injury, oncology, plastic surgery, women’s care, and palliative care.
Become Part of the Hampton Community with a Hampton FHA Loan or FHA Refinance Loan
When you’re ready to settle down in this welcoming Virginia community, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you qualify for a Hampton FHA loan. With flexible income and credit requirements, government-backed FHA loans are particularly useful to Veterans and young families who may not have a big down payment saved or a lot of credit history. In contrast to traditional loans that often require a 20% down payment, Hampton FHA purchase loans require just 3.5%. They often come with low interest rates and low closing costs as well, keeping your monthly payments affordable.
If you’re already a homeowner, would you be interested in tapping into the cash in your home or securing a lower payment? Contact Capital Bank, N.A.ing today – we may be able to help you navigate the variety of Hampton FHA refinance loans that you may be eligible for!
Veterans, Have You Applied for a Hampton VA Mortgage or VA Loan Refinance?
As a Veteran, you may qualify for a very attractive Hampton Veteran loan. One of the benefits of bravely serving our country is the opportunity to qualify for a VA loan or VA loan refinance, which can save you thousands of dollars every year! Hampton VA mortgages have ZERO down payments, rock bottom interest rates, and you don’t have to pay high PMI premiums every month. If you already own a home, you can take advantage of some of the same benefits and save even more money with a Hampton VA loan refinance. What would you do with all that extra money?
At Capital Bank, N.A., we cut through the red tape and reduce stress during the homebuying process. To find out if you qualify for a money-saving Hampton FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan, fill out our quick online application form. For more details, check out our FHA loan FAQ page or contact one of our local Hampton FHA loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]