Chesapeake FHA Loans
Chesapeake FHA Loans and Chesapeake FHA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, if you’d like to own a home in one of the most beautiful areas of Virginia, you’ll love Chesapeake. Using an affordable Chesapeake FHA loan from Capital Bank, N.A., you can put as little as 3.5% down while enjoying low closing costs and low interest rates. If you already own a home, you’ll be happy to know that Chesapeake FHA refinance loans are a practical way to take advantage of today’s historically low interest rates and reduce your monthly payments.
At Capital Bank, N.A., we work to get your loan processed quickly and easily so you save time and money – and avoid stress! To find out if you’re eligible, complete our Chesapeake FHA purchase loan online prequalification form or contact one of our local representatives at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]
Chesapeake, Virginia – a “New” City
- Chesapeake, formally South Norfolk, was created in 1963 after consolidation with Norfolk County. Though it is the third largest city in Virginia with a population of nearly 223,000, it is a mix of urban areas as well as protected farmland, forests and wetlands, which include part of the Great Dismal Swamp. Its position on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway has fueled its growth. In 2011, Bloomberg BusinessWeek considered it the 21st best city in America.
- Median household income in Chesapeake is $66,583, while the median sales price is $227,430. Many residents work in Virginia Beach or Norfolk, but the city has a growing base of local employers, which include Chesapeake city public schools, the city of Chesapeake, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center the LTD Hospitality Group, and more.
- The city is known for its great health care facilities, such as the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, which serves Southeast Virginia and Northeast North Carolina.
Chesapeake for Veterans
- Chesapeake is near many noted services for Veterans, such as the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center, which serves Veterans, active military, and their families.
- Many Veterans find employment in military facilities such as the Naval Support Activity Northwest Annex, the Coast Guards Finance Center, and at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard and related industries in the area.
- To make sure that Chesapeake Veterans know that its citizens appreciate their service, Chesapeake has a Memorial dedicated in 2002 that honors Veterans, living or deceased, with plaques. The Chesapeake Commission on Veterans Affairs oversees the Chesapeake Veterans Memorial and the Veterans Memorial Fund.
Achieve Homeownership and Save Money with Chesapeake FHA Loans or FHA Refinance Loans
Capital Bank, N.A. makes it easy to live in the Veteran-friendly city of Chesapeake. Find out if you’re eligible for an affordable Chesapeake FHA loan by starting with our simple online prequalification form. There are many different types of FHA purchase loans available, and we can help match your needs with the best loan for you. Government-backed FHA mortgages make homeownership an affordable reality for first time homebuyers or those without a lot of money saved or past credit issues. As an FHA-approved lender Capital Bank, N.A. works to get you into a loan that you can afford regardless of your financial situation.
If you already own a home, but want to lower your payments or get the money you need now, apply online or contact us to see if you qualify for a Chesapeake FHA loan refinance; we can assist you with both streamline refinance and cash-out refinance programs depending on your needs.
Veterans, Get the Best Deal with a Chesapeake VA Mortgage or VA Loan Refinance
One of the great benefits of serving our country is the opportunity to qualify for a Chesapeake Veteran loan. Eligible Veterans can apply online and get prequalified in a matter of minutes for this NO money down, low interest, NO PMI mortgage. If you are a Veteran who already owns a home in Virginia, contact Capital Bank, N.A. about lowering your monthly payments or getting cash with a Chesapeake VA loan refinance.
To apply for Chesapeake FHA mortgages or FHA refinance loans, get started with our simple online prequalification form. If you have any questions during the process, check out our FHA purchase loan FAQ page or contact a local Chesapeake FHA loan representative at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]