Waco VA Loans & Waco VA Loan Refinancing
Veterans interested in getting into the Waco real estate market or taking advantage of Waco VA loan refinancing should contact the VALoanMortgages.com. Our job is to help Veterans use their Waco VA loan benefits, and start saving money! Find out today whether you are eligible for a 0% down Waco VA loan. Then apply and get prequalified online, supply your DD214 or VA loan COE to VALoanMortgages.com — and the rest is easy! Just contact a local Waco VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
VALoanMortgages.com is Here to Help Veterans Save Money with Waco VA Loans & Waco VA Loan Refinancing
Would you like to own a home in affordable Waco? Interested in saving money each month with a Waco VA loan refinance? VALoanMortgages.com can help, starting with determining your Waco VA loan eligibility.
Also known as Veteran mortgages, Waco VA loans are designed to make owning a home affordable for Veterans. Your Waco VA loan requires zero money up front. That means NO down payment and NO mortgage insurance — and low monthly payments with your Waco low interest rate VA loan.
If you already have a Veteran home loan, why not look into Waco VA loan refinancing? A cash-out refinance option is an affordable way to borrow against your home. Streamline refinancing will lower your monthly mortgage payment and in many cases doesn’t require an appraisal OR income verification.
Apply and get prequalified for your Waco Veteran loan today! If you need help with your online application, or with finding your DD214 or VA loan COE documentation, we can help!
All about Waco, Texas
- Waco, Texas is an incredibly affordable place to buy a home. Today homes are valued at just over $73,000 and this number has risen 3% within the past year.
- Located between the major cities of Dallas and Austin, Waco has a metropolitan population of under 250,000 people.
- The city’s unemployment rate is 6.6% and the average salary is $65,000.
- Baylor University, a private Baptist college, is located in Waco and employs more than 2000 local residents. Other major employers in the area include Providence Health Center, Waco Independent School District, the City of Waco and Hillcrest Health System.
Why Veterans Love Waco
- The city’s unemployment rate is lower than the national average at 6.6%. Residents earn an average salary of $65,000.
- Waco was named the top place for military retirement by Military.com and USAA. It is located an hour from Fort Hood, providing Waco Veterans with convenient access to the commissary, Exchange and medical center.
- Veterans receive primary care from the Waco VA Medical Center which offers counseling services, as well as an on-site laboratory.
Baylor University and the Army and Air Force have a program that offers military officers the opportunity to attend school while on active duty. Students graduate with a Master of Science in Nutrition, and can serve as a registered dietician in the Army or Air Force.
Not Eligible for a Veteran Mortgage? Why Not Look into FHA Loan Options
Waco FHA loans are a good alternative for Veterans who find they aren’t eligible for a Waco VA loan. Down payments are as low as 3.5%! Government-backed FHA mortgages are an excellent option for Veterans with a poor credit history. Want to learn more about how you can start saving money with an FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance? Speak with one of our Waco FHA mortgage experts today!
Ready to learn more about a Waco Veteran mortgage, a Waco VA mortgage refinance — including streamline refinance or cash-out refinance options? Contact VALoanMortgages.com today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.