Fort Worth VA Loans & Fort Worth VA Loan Refinancing
Interested in Fort Worth’s stable housing market? Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help you access your Fort Worth VA Loans & Fort Worth VA Loan Refinancing benefits. We make the prequalification and application process easy so you can enjoy your no down payment Fort Worth VA mortgage benefits! Already own a Fort Worth home? Let us help you lower your monthly payment with a Fort Worth VA loan refinance. Veterans may apply for a streamline refinance or cash-out refinancing — and at Capital Bank, N.A., we make the process easy!
Speak to a local Texas VA Loan expert at Capital Bank, N.A. about saving money now with a Fort Worth Veteran loan or VA loan refinance. Call us at 1(866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All about Fort Worth, TX
- The Fort Worth real estate market has remained steady for the most part with average home values around $100,000. With nearly a 2% increase over the past year, Veterans have a great opportunity to invest in Fort Worth real estate.
- Fort Worth enjoys a strong economy and low unemployment rate. Fort Worth residents’ average salaries are in the range of $40,000.
- Radio Shack, Burlington Northern Santa Fe and Pier 1 Imports are a few of the major companies with a presence in Fort Worth — alongside employers such as the Fort Worth Independent School District, the city of Fort Worth, JPS Health Systems and Lockheed Martin.
Why Veterans Love Life in Fort Worth, Texas
- Fort Worth Veterans are able to receive medical treatment at the Fort Worth Outpatient Clinic or the VA North Texas Healthcare System in Dallas. The large Fort Worth Outpatient Clinic offers primary care, women’s health, podiatry, non-sedative surgery, orthopedics, and physical therapy.
- Local defense contractors provide employment for a large number of Fort Worth Veterans. Bell Helicopter, Lockheed Martin and Elbit Systems of America are all located in Fort Worth.
- Veterans may also find employment with Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth which has a commissary, Exchange, library and fitness center. The base’s small medical center is available for active duty members.
- Learn more about Veteran Services in Fort Worth by clicking here!
Why Apply For Fort Worth VA Loans & Fort Worth VA Loan Refinancing?
How do low interest rates and no down payment sound? Buying a home using your Fort Worth Veteran home loan benefits are the key to making a sound investment — and you’ve earned the privilege by serving our nation.
The Fort Worth VA Loans & Fort Worth VA Loan Refinancing Process
With Capital Bank, N.A., the process of applying for your hard-earned Fort Worth VA mortgage benefits a snap. And with our streamlined process of determining your Fort Worth VA loan eligibility and a straight-forward online prequalification and application process, you can look forward to:
- No red tape
- No unnecessary tress
- No pointless paperwork
Do you own a home? With a Fort Worth VA loan refinance you can easily save money each month for a vacation, a new car, or toward another investment thanks to lower monthly payments. If you’d like to borrow money, ask Capital Bank, N.A. about your Fort Worth Veteran cash-out refinance options.
If You are Ineligible for a VA Loan, an FHA Loan is an Affordable Option
Veterans may wish to take advantage of Fort Worth FHA loans as a good alternative to a Fort Worth VA loan. Government-backed FHA purchase loans are a perfect option for Veterans with a poor credit rating. As an added bonus, FHA loans sometimes offer reduced closing costs. Want to learn more about your Fort Worth FHA loan or FHA refinance options? Speak to the FHA mortgage specialists at Capital Bank, N.A. today to learn how to get started!
If you’d like more details about Fort Worth Veteran mortgages or VA loan refinancing — including streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing — contact Capital Bank, N.A. today at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.