Arlington VA Loans & Arlington VA Loan Refinancing
Dream big in Texas with help from Capital Bank, N.A.. If you’re a Veteran or servicemember we may be able to help you get into a home of your own this year! Our Arlington, Texas VA home loans make homeownership more affordable than you think. Low interest rates, no down payment and no monthly PMI payments can all be yours with Arlington VA Loans & Arlington VA Loan Refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A..
Already own a home? We offer Arlington VA home loans for refinancing to help you put more money in your pocket each month.
Contact us at (866) 216-3577 to learn more about Arlington VA loans and refinancing assistance from Capital Bank, N.A.. When you’re ready to apply for a loan, our easy online pre-qualification form gets you started.
Get Pre-Qualified For Arlington VA Loans & Arlington VA Loan Refinancing!
Qualifying for Arlington VA home loans is simple at Capital Bank, N.A.. Visit our VA Loans eligibility page for in-depth information about qualifying for Texas VA loans, then use our our online application to get pre-qualified right away!
Basic qualifications include:
Active duty service for 90 days or more during wartime
Active duty service for 180 days or more during peacetime
Honorable discharge from your service branch
You are on active duty
Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, providing that you have not remarried.
We have created a streamlined application process that is fast and easy to use so you can get into your new Arlington, TX home faster. Throughout the process you’ll have our expert Texas VA home loans specialists helping you every step of the way. We will guide you through the VA loan process, help you find the documentation needed to obtain your loan, interpret your credit report, or help you figure out how to apply your BAH. Whatever questions or needs you have, the entire staff of Capital Bank, N.A. will be available to assist you.
Are you ready to learn more about our Arlington VA home loans or Arlington VA loans refinancing? Speak to one of our representatives live at (866) 216-3577 or send us an email anytime, day or night at email@example.com or use our Contact Form to get your questions answered. Once you’re ready to move on to the next step, we can process your application and get you on the road to homeownership today!
Capital Bank, N.A. can help qualified applicants purchase a home in Arlington that’s priced up to $424,100*.
It Takes Just Three Simple Steps!
Present Capital Bank, N.A. with a copy of your VA COE, or ask us to request one on your behalf.
Use Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search to discover your Arlington home.
To check your eligibility, complete a Veteran loan application form.
Save Money on your Current Home with an Arlington VA Loan Refinance
Did you know that your current Arlington home can save you some cash? Qualifying for an ArlingtonVeteran mortgage refinance can mean lower monthly payments or even cash in the bank for the things you need most. Contact the Arlington VA mortgage refinance experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to see if you qualify.
The Housing Market In Arlington, TX
Although home sales have fallen in Arlington in recent years, prices are up. The median sales price for single family homes in the city is $91,929; more than 10% higher than this time last year. Even so, with
Arlington VA loans limited to $424,100, you’ll have the budget needed to find the perfect home in any of these popular Arlington neighborhoods: Southeast, Southwest, North, East, West.
- Year over year home sales: -79.3%
- Year over year median sales price: +10.3%
- Median real estate property taxes: $2,880
- 2012 new construction building permits: 456
Why Veterans Love Arlington
- Texas is home to Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard bases. Arlington is located mid-way between Fort Worth and Dallas, making it a perfect location for Reservists stationed at the Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base (JRB). Wait times of 6 to 12 months for on-base housing have prompted many enlisted military members to use their BAH to obtain housing off of the base using their Arlington VA home loans benefits.
- With healthcare, VA medical centers and outpatient clinics all located in nearby Dallas, Veterans and servicemembers can take advantage of the less expensive housing in Arlington yet still be close to facilities in the VA system.
- Several Veteran organizations are in operation in Arlington including the Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Ex-Prisoners of War, Vietnam Veterans of America, Association of Veteran Women and the American Legion.
Arlington, Texas is a large city that loves bringing people together. With its great sports teams, educational focus and homes currently valued at $105,420, now is a great time to consider living in Arlington. Veterans who apply and prequalify for an Arlington VA mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A. can purchase their new Arlington home with super-low interest rates, ZERO percent down, and no PMI requirement!
- The closest military base to Arlington is Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth. The base is primarily a Reserve base; however there are some Active Duty Marines and Sailors stationed there. The base offers a pharmacy, a small commissary and an Exchange for military members, Veterans and families.
- Veterans can receive health care from the VA North Texas Health Care System in nearby Dallas. The Dallas VA Medical Center has an extensive list of services for Veterans, including Primary Care, a pharmacy, Mental Health, Caregiver Support and Specialty Care.
- Veterans can also use their G.I. Bill benefits at the University of Texas-Arlington. The school has a full time Veterans Affairs Office to help ensure that Veterans and their dependents receive all the benefits that they’re entitled to.
Facts about Arlington, Texas
More than 350,000 people live in Arlington. However, the city is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, which means that more than 6 million people are a part of the Arlington metropolitan area.
Arlington employees average $66,000 a year. The largest employer in the city is the Arlington Independent School District.
Arlington is a sports-lovers paradise. The Dallas Cowboys opened a new stadium in Arlington in 2009 and the Texas Rangers also play in Arlington. One of Texas’ major amusement parks, Six Flags Over Texas, is in Arlington.
Qualify for an Arlington Veteran Loan and Save Big!
Your military service has earned you the right to special treatment when it comes to buying a home. An Arlington VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A. offers Veteran home buyers some special benefits such as NO down payment, no Private Mortgage Insurance and rock bottom interest rates to save you money over the life of the loan. Already found your dream home? Don’t hesitate! Apply and prequalify for an Arlington Veteran loan today and let us help you save big.
To see if you’re eligible for an Arlington Veteran loan, complete our easy online VA loan application. The Arlington Veteran mortgage specialists at Capital Bank, N.A. are just a call or click away to answer your questions and walk you through the process. You can reach our Arlington VA loan advisors by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.