Killeen FHA Loans and Killeen FHA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, after you have served your time, why not come home to a military-friendly town? Capital Bank, N.A. can help you get low cost Killeen FHA Loans and Killeen FHA Loan Refinancing so you can buy a home here, the home of Fort Hood. The FHA loan application process is quick and easy and you’ll soon be on your way to homeownership! Have a home you’d like to refinance? Killeen FHA loan refinances allow you to lower your payments, remodel your home, or get needed cash in hand. With Capital Bank, N.A., the process is always easy and hassle-free. Contact Capital Bank, N.A. today at 1 (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com!
Welcome to Killeen
- Originally a farming town, Killeen welcomed Fort Hood in 1942, which changed the makeup and economy of the town. Today, the town is one of the fastest growing in the country.
- The median age of Killeen’s population is 29 years while the median household income is more than $50,000. As projected job growth over the next 10 years is expected to exceed 30%, Killeen is a great place to root your family, grow, and prosper.
- Real estate prices in Killeen are affordable. You can get a lot of house for under $150,000.
- Fort Hood is the biggest employer in town followed by the MetroPlex Hospital, Central Texas Hospital, the Killeen Independent school district, and Fort Hood Exchange. There are also many defense contractors in the city that employ Veterans.
Why Veterans Love Living in Killeen
- Killeen is home to one of the biggest military installations worldwide. It is not only a temporary residence of many assigned to the base, but has sent many of its own sons and daughters to serve in the military.
- Veterans enrolled in Tri-care Prime, in addition to active duty members and their families, can receive care at the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center.
- For Veterans looking to complete their education, Killeen has Central Texas College and Texas A&M University Central Texas nearby.
- Veterans and active service members can stretch their dollars in Killeen due to the many discounts offered by local businesses.
A Killeen FHA Loans and Killeen FHA Loan Refinancing is Great for Families
Killeen FHA mortgages are great for Veterans because they require a low down payment (usually not more than 3.5%) and have low closing costs. For many people, putting together the upfront costs is the most difficult part of homeownership. This is especially true for young families and those returning to civilian live.
Since housing is affordable in the Killeen area, why not enjoy the benefits of an FHA loan secured by the federal government? As an FHA-approved lender, Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help Veterans and anyone looking for an affordable option for homeownership. If you’re a first-time buyer or have had credit issues in the past, contact a Killeen FHA loan expert today; buying a home IS within your reach! It’s easy to get started with the process – just fill out our FHA loan prequalification form and leave the rest to us!
For current homeowners, there are several Killeen FHA refinance loan options that allow you to lower your monthly payments or get needed cash. If you live in an older home, the FHA Section 203 (k) loan is great if you want to remodel your home and refinance it in one step. Not sure of your eligibility and options? Contact one of the local Killeen FHA loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. today!
Are You a Veteran? Apply for a 0% Down Killeen VA Loan
If you’re a Veteran that meets certain eligibility requirements, you may be able to take advantage of a special benefit exclusive to Veterans – a no down payment, low interest Killeen VA loan. If you’ve worked hard serving our country, don’t hesitate to apply for a Killeen Veteran loan! You’ve earned this benefit, and at Capital Bank, N.A. our goal is to help you buy the home of your dreams with an affordable loan.
Get started today with our quick and easy Killeen FHA prequalification form. An experienced Killeen FHA loan specialist will contact you to walk you through the process and answer any questions. If you want to learn more about FHA loans or have questions about your unique situation, contact us at 1 (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org!