Dallas FHA Loans and Dallas FHA Loan Refinancing
Come on down to Dallas, part of the largest metropolitan area in the South! If you’re faced with a Dallas VA relocation or are a Veteran looking to settle down in Dallas, VALoanMortgages.com can help you get a low cost Dallas FHA loan or FHA refinance loan. Since average Dallas home values are currently around $92,000, it’s a very attractive area for young Veteran families and retirees alike. Wondering if you are eligible for a Dallas FHA mortgage? Find out in just a few minutes with our simple online prequalification form, or contact VA Network today at 1-(866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com!
- Dallas is a hot job market. Many of the major players, such as AT&T, Energy Future Holdings, Southwest Airlines, Texas Instruments, Tenant Healthcare, and Atmos Energy are committed to hiring Veterans. Dallas has come a long way from its roots in cotton and oil, to becoming the third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the US.
- Unemployment in Dallas is currently a low 6.4%. Average salaries are $67,000, and for Veterans, the skills you learned in the military will be assets in obtaining higher wage professional and technical jobs.
- Greater Dallas includes Fort Worth, and with a population of over 3.3 million you’ll enjoy all the benefits of living in a major city.
What Veterans Love about Dallas
- With the Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth located near Dallas, Veterans can access the base commissary, pharmacy, Exchange, bowling center, fitness center, and library
- Over 71,000 veterans call Dallas home. The Dallas VA Medical Center provides care for Veterans within the metro area.
- Thanks to the Hazlewood Act, Veterans can pursue higher education once they leave the service. Just by proving you were a legal resident of Texas when you entered the military, you can receive a tuition waiver for state educational facilities.
Put Down Your Roots with a Dallas FHA Loan or FHA Loan Refinance
If you’d like to make Dallas your home, VALoanMortgages.com can help you obtain a Dallas FHA loan or reduce your monthly payments through a Dallas FHA refinance. FHA loans usually only require 3.5% down payment and have lower closing costs – great advantages if you don’t have a lot of money saved yet are able to afford the monthly payments and upkeep on your own home. Whether you want a home in move-in condition, or whether you want one that needs work, we may be able to help you choose from the various types of FHA loans available to meet your needs.
Did you know that you might be able to bundle the cost of bringing your home up to code or making it more energy-efficient with special types of FHA loans? With an FHA Section 203 (k) or FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage loan you may be able to do just that! If you currently own a Dallas home and need cash or want to save money each month, talk to VALoanMortgages.com about Dallas FHA refinance loans.
Veterans, a Dallas VA Loan Might Be an Even Better Deal for You
If you are a Veteran, you may also qualify for a Dallas VA loan. Offering 0% down, low interest rates, and no PMI premiums, a Dallas VA loan or VA loan refinance can save you a ton of money! To find out your VA loan eligibility, fill out our VA loan online prequalification form or contact us to talk about your unique circumstances.
Ready to get started? If you need additional information about Dallas FHA loans or FHA refinance loans, check out our FAQ page or call one of the local Dallas FHA loan experts at VALoanMortgages.com. Contact us at 1-(866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com to apply and get prequalified to buy the Dallas home of your dreams!