Memphis VA Loans and Memphis VA Loan Refinancing
There are great job opportunities and outstanding health care systems in Memphis, Tennessee, as well as median home prices of just $88,000. These fantastic home values make Memphis an ideal place to work and live, and Veterans who qualify for a Memphis VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A. can see even more savings: 0% down, no required private mortgage insurance and extremely low interest rates! All it takes to apply for Memphis VA loans is to complete our quick and easy VA loan application. You can also contact Capital Bank, N.A.’s Memphis VA mortgage experts at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to all your VA loan questions!
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Memphis home priced up to $424,100* through Capital Bank, N.A..
The Memphis VA Loans Three-Step Process from Capital Bank, N.A.
- Step 1: Request your VA COE from Capital Bank, N.A. or present us with your copy.
- Step 2: Let Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search help you find your ideal Memphis home.
- Step 3: Complete our Veteran mortgage application to prequalify for your dream home.
Facts about Memphis, TN
- Memphis employees enjoy an average salary of $57,000 a year. Major employers in the city include Evergreen Packaging, Horizon National Corporation, Perkin’s Restaurants and Bakery, FedEx and Autozone.
- Health care is also a major part of Memphis’ industry. Two of the largest privately owned hospitals in the country, Methodist and Baptist Memorial, are in Memphis. The famous St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is located in Memphis.
- Tourism is also an important part of the Memphis economy. Graceland is located here and more than 600,000 people visit every year.
Why Veterans Love Living in Memphis
- Memphis isn’t far from the Naval Support Activity Mid-South. Around 7000 people work here and military members can find nearly everything they need at the installation, including chapels, child care providers, furniture, veterinary services and medical care.
- The BAH rate in Memphis means that many Service Members choose to purchase a home rather than renting. The BAH rate for an E-5 with dependents is $1320, while E-5s without dependents receive $1074 a month.
- The Memphis VA Medical Center provides Veterans with medical care, pharmacy services and other types of medical care. Additionally, the Center provides care throughout the region in its outpatient clinics.
Memphis VA Loans and Memphis VA Loan Refinancing Offer Fantastic Savings
Veterans, at Capital Bank, N.A. we understand the sacrifices you’ve made to protect our nation. With those costs come benefits you’re entitled to such as a Memphis Veteran home loan. Veterans who apply and prequalify for a Memphis Veteran mortgage enjoy no money down, pay no PMI, and get the lowest interest rates available anywhere.
If you’re a Veteran who already owns a home, a Memphis Veteran loan refinance can lower your monthly mortgage payments or even allow you to borrow money against your home’s equity. Getting started couldn’t be easier! Just contact Capital Bank, N.A.’s Memphis Veteran mortgage and mortgage refinance specialists or apply online now!
How Do I Know if I Qualify?
Check out our VA loan eligibility page for more information. Some typical eligibility requirements include:
- Completion of at least 90 days of active wartime duty
- You’ve served at least 180 days of active peacetime duty
- You did not leave service with a dishonorable discharge
- You are currently serving on active duty status
- Your Veteran spouse was killed while serving or died post-service due to battle injuries, and you have not remarried
Don’t Qualify for a VA Loan? Consider Memphis FHA Loans and FHA Refinance Loans
Veterans who aren’t eligible for a VA loan can apply for a Memphis FHA loan or FHA refinance loan. Just like VA loans, FHA loans are backed by the government, offer low interest rates, and they don’t require a large down payment. In addition, applicants with low credit scores can often still qualify for these loans.
Now is the right time to apply and prequalify for a Memphis VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A.! Our team of experienced Memphis Veteran loan specialists is available to answer all your loan-related questions and walk you through the application process. Contact us today by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits