Oregon VA Loans and Oregon VA Loan Refinancing
Oregon Veterans, looking to buy your own home? There couldn’t be a better time! The state’s median home price is an affordable $152,100 which means the dream of owning a home in the beautiful Pacific Northwest is well within reach! When you apply and prequalify for Oregon VA Loans and Oregon VA Loan Refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A., you’ll enjoy lower than average interest rates, no PMI requirement, and a 0% down payment.
It’s easy to see if you’re eligible for Oregon VA Loans and Oregon VA Loan Refinancing! Just fill out our online application, and we’ll take it from there. For questions or additional information, contact an Oregon Veteran loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
Capital Bank, N.A. can help qualified applicants purchase an Oregon home that’s priced up to $424,100*.
3 Simple Steps to Oregon VA Loans and Oregon VA Loan Refinancing!
- Step 1: Request your VA COE from Capital Bank, N.A. or provide us with your current form.
- Step 2: Use the home search option from Capital Bank, N.A. to discover your new Oregon home.
- Step 3: Learn if you prequalify by completing a Veteran mortgage application.
ACT NOW! REQUEST YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | START YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND GREAT OREGON REAL ESTATE |
Facts about Oregon
- The average salary of an Oregon employee is around $64,000. The two largest employers in the state are Intel and Providence Health & Services. A number of companies are headquartered in Oregon, including Nike, Harry and David and Lithia Motors.
- Nearly four million people live in Oregon. More than half of these people live in the metropolitan Portland area. Other major cities include Eugene and Salem.
- Oregon does not have a state sales tax on goods or services; however some local communities do levy a small tax on certain services. This means that Oregon residents and visitors will pay exactly what’s on the sticker.
Why Veterans Like Living in Oregon
- Oregon offers a number of benefits for Veterans. One of these benefits offers Veterans up to $150 a month, for a maximum of 36 months. However, Veterans using their federal G.I. Bill benefits will not qualify.
- Veterans can receive health care services from the VA Health Care System in Roseburg or the VA Medical Center in Portland. Additionally, there are outpatient clinics throughout the state.
- There are no active-duty military installations in Oregon; however there are multiple National Guard and Reserve bases throughout the state. The Oregon Air National Guard shares the runway at the Portland International Airport.
Make the Pacific Northwest Your Home with Oregon VA Loans and Oregon VA Loan Refinancing!
Oregon is one of the country’s best locations for Veterans, offering many rewards for your service including a government-backed Oregon Veteran loan. Securing a VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A. means you’ll put ZERO percent down, you’ll be exempt from PMI, and you’ll benefit from exceptionally low interest rates. Complete the application today to apply and prequalify for your Oregon Veteran loan!
Will I Qualify?
Generally, you must meet at least one of the following criteria to qualify for a VA mortgage. See our VA loan eligibility page for more information.
- 90 or more days of active wartime duty
- At least 180 days of active peacetime duty
- You did not leave the service for dishonorable reasons
- Your present status is active duty
- You are the currently unmarried widow/widower of a Veteran who was killed in action or who died later due to combat injuries
Oregon VA Loan Refinancing Can Put Some Cash Back in your Pocket!
Are you a Veteran who already owns an Oregon home? An Oregon VA loan refinance of your current mortgage could lower your existing monthly payments and save you money! Talk with an Oregon VA loan refinance expert at Capital Bank, N.A. to see if you’re eligible.
Oregon FHA Purchase Loans and FHA Refinance Loan are Another Good Option
An Oregon FHA mortgage or FHA refinance is a great option if you don’t qualify for a VA loan. With government backing and great low rates, an FHA loan has benefits similar to a Veteran loan. Because Veterans with low credit scores may still qualify for an FHA loan, they can be a better option over a conventional mortgage.
Apply and prequalify today for an Oregon Veteran loan with Capital Bank, N.A.! Our FAQ page has more information, and you can always speak with an Oregon VA loan specialist by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.