Toledo VA Loans and Toledo VA Loan Refinancing
With fantastic health care options and median home prices at an affordable $60,000, Toledo, Ohio is a great place to live. When Veterans apply and pre-qualify for Toledo VA Loans and Toledo VA Loan Refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A., they can secure a home loan with 0% down payment, no obligation for Private Mortgage Insurance, and exceptionally low interest rates.
To see if you’re eligible, complete the Capital Bank, N.A. online loan application form today! For more information, just contact a Toledo VA Loans and Toledo VA Loan Refinancing expert at (866) 216-3577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Toledo home priced up to $424,100* through Capital Bank, N.A..
Toledo VA Loans and Toledo VA Loan Refinancing Application Steps
- Step 1: Send your VA COE to Capital Bank, N.A. or ask us to request one for you.
- Step 2: Use the home search from Capital Bank, N.A. to find your new Toledo home.
- Step 3: Learn your loan eligibility when you complete the VA loan application from Capital Bank, N.A..
DON’T MISS OUT! PROVIDE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | COMPLETE YOUR VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | FIND A HOME IN TOLEDO
Facts about Toledo, OH
- Toledo is the fourth most populous city in Ohio, with a population of over 280,000. However, when the entire metropolitan area is considered, the population is over 650,000.
- Workers in Toledo average a yearly salary of $60,000. Health care makes up the largest employment sector and the city’s biggest employers include HCR Manor Care, the University of Toledo, Toledo Public Schools and Daimler Chrysler.
- Popular neighborhoods in Toledo are Franklin Park, DeVeaux, Beverly, Reynolds Corners, Ottawa and Point Place.
Why Veterans Love Toledo
- The University of Toledo has a Military Service Center that’s designed to help Veterans take advantage of their G.I. Bill benefits. The University has a strong history of supporting its Veteran students and each graduating Veteran or service member is given a special recognition cord to wear during the graduation ceremony.
- The Toledo VA Outpatient Clinic is a part of the VA Ann Arbor Health Care System. The Clinic has an extensive suite of services, including primary care, women’s health, home based primary care, laboratory and a pharmacy.
- The Ohio Air National Guard 180th Fighter Wing is in Toledo. The 112th Fighter Squadron flies the F-16C Falcon and routinely conducts training missions above Toledo.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Toledo-Ohio/market-trends/
Veterans Deserve the Help Provided by a Toledo VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance
As someone who has put their life on the line for our country, you have more than earned the special benefits of a Veteran loan. Veterans truly deserve the government-backed perks of ZERO down payment, no PMI requirement, and below-market interest rates that come with a Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A.. Learn if you qualify for a Toledo VA mortgage when you complete Capital Bank, N.A.’s easy online application form.
A Toledo Veteran loan refinance is also available for Veterans who currently own their home. Qualifying for this loan can reduce your monthly mortgage payments so you have more cash in your pocket for your own enjoyment. Contact one of our Toledo Veteran loan refinance experts to learn more!
Who Can Qualify?
If you’re wondering if you qualify, generally you must meet at least one of the following. More information can be found on our VA loan eligibility page.
- Active duty in wartime of at least 90 days
- Active peacetime duty of at least 180 days
- You were not discharged from service dishonorably
- You are presently on active duty status
- Your spouse was a Veteran who died while serving or who died later due to combat-related injuries, and you are currently unmarried
Low-Interest FHA Mortgages or FHA Refinance Loans are Another Great Option
If you don’t qualify for a VA loan, talk to Capital Bank, N.A. about applying for a Toledo FHA Loan or an FHA refinance loan. These loans are also government-backed, require as little as 3.5% down, and offer very low interest rates. What’s more, you may qualify for an FHA loan even with a poor credit history.
Apply and prequalify now for a Toledo VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A.! If you have questions, check out our FAQ page or contact a Toledo VA mortgage specialist by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits