Cincinnati VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Cincinnati VA Loans and Cincinnati VA Home Loan Refinancing
Veterans, current median home prices in Cincinnati, Ohio are just $100,000, making now a great time to buy a house in this affordable and lovely city! If you apply and prequalify for a Cincinnati VA mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A., you can purchase that new home with NO money down, waive your requirement for private mortgage insurance, and get low interest rates!
To see if you’re eligible for a Cincinnati Veteran loan, just complete Capital Bank, N.A.’s online application form or talk to one of our knowledgeable Cincinnati VA loan specialists by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at [email protected].
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Cincinnati home priced up to $424,100* through Capital Bank, N.A..
Start with These Three Easy Steps
Step 1: Provide your VA Certificate of Eligibility to Capital Bank, N.A., or have us request one for you.
Step 2: Use our home search to find your Cincinnati home.
Step 3: Complete the Veteran loan application from Capital Bank, N.A. to determine your loan eligibility.
START NOW! FURNISH YOUR VA COE | START YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR CINCINNATI HOME
Facts about Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati employees average a salary of $60,000 each year. The city hosts a number of major corporations, including Procter & Gamble, Macy’s, Inc. Convergys, Kroger and Fifth Third Bank. The biggest employers are the University of Cincinnati and Kroger.
- In 2012, Forbes Magazine ranked Cincinnati as the 9th ‘Best Cities for Raising a Family.’ It’s also home to the ‘Taste of Cincinnati,’ one of the biggest street festivals in the country.
- Popular neighborhoods in Cincinnati include Westwood, Hyde Park, Oakley, West Price Hill, Clifton and Mount Lookout. Housing in Cincinnati is quite affordable and a three bedroom family home can be purchased for under $100,000.
Why Veterans Love Life in Cincinnati
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base is about an hour from Cincinnati. Wright Patt, as it’s called, is the largest Air Force Base in the world and employs more than 25,000 people.
- The Armed Forces Ticket Association has a presence in Cincinnati and offers a number of free and discounted event and attraction tickets to military members and Veterans.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Cincinnati VA Medical Center. The center has an allergy clinic, an audiology clinic, an alcohol treatment unit, a primary care clinic, a pharmacy and a laboratory.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Cincinnati-Ohio/market-trends/
Take Advantage of Your Military Benefits with a Cincinnati VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance
Veterans, you have the right to enjoy some special privileges because of your service, and a Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A. is one of your greatest military benefits. VA mortgages are backed by the government, offer lower-than-average interest rates, require NO money down, and remove the PMI requirement. Apply today for a Cincinnati Veteran loan using VA Network’s easy online application form, and get on the road to homeownership!
Current homeowners can also enjoy some special perks with a Cincinnati VA loan refinance. Approved applicants often can lower their monthly payments, shorten the repayment period, or put some extra money in their pockets! Talk to a Cincinnati Veteran loan refinance specialist today at Capital Bank, N.A. to get started.
Capital Bank, N.A.’s Qualification Requirements
Our VA loan eligibility page can tell you more, but usually you need to meet at least one of the following:
- At least 90 days of active wartime duty
- Peacetime active duty status of 180 days or more
- You were not dishonorably discharged
- Current status is active duty
- You are the currently unmarried spouse of a Veteran who died while serving or who died later due to service injuries
Cincinnati FHA Loans or FHA Refinance Loans are Also Available for Veterans
If you don’t qualify for a VA loan, you still have viable options with a Cincinnati FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. The benefits of FHA loans include government backing, low down payments, very low interest rates, and broad eligibility rules that often allow even those with bad credit to qualify.
Apply today to see if you qualify for a Cincinnati VA loan with Capital Bank, N.A.! If you have questions or need more information, speak with one of our Cincinnati Veteran mortgage specialists at (866) 216-3577 or at [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits