Akron VA Loans and Akron VA Loan Refinancing
Akron, Ohio is considered one of the world’s most livable cities, and with median home prices at $70,000 it’s extremely affordable for home buyers. Veterans hoping to live in Akron also have an advantage when they apply and prequalify for Akron VA Loans and Akron VA Loan Refinancing from VALoanMortgages.com. Akron VA Loans and Akron VA Loan Refinancing have below-market interest rates, require NO down payment, and eliminate the PMI requirement. Want to know if you qualify for an Akron Veteran loan? Just fill out our simple online loan application and let VALoanMortgages.com do the rest! If you have questions or want more details, you can talk to one of our Akron Veteran loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or at info@VALoanMortgages.com.
VALoanMortgages.com can help qualified applicants purchase an Akron home that’s priced up to $424,100.*
Just Three Simple Steps to Akron VA Loans and Akron VA Loan Refinancing
- Step 1: Provide VALoanMortgages.com with your VA Certificate of Eligibility, or let us request it for you.
- Step 2: Quickly and easily find your Akron home with VALoanMortgages.com’s home search.
- Step 3: Complete the VA loan application form to see if you’re eligible
Facts about Akron, OH
- Workers in Akron average a yearly salary of $54,000. The city’s top employers are Summa Health System, Akron General Health System, the University of Akron and Summit County.
- Akron has received a number of citywide honors, including being named as one of the world’s most livable cities by the National Civic League and the National Arbor Day Foundation. Newsweek Magazine also named it as a ‘high tech haven.’
- Homes in Akron are quite affordable. The average sales price is around $70,000 and popular neighborhoods are Northwest Akron, West Akron, North Hill, Ellet, Highland Square, and Fairlawn Heights.
Why Veterans Enjoy Living in Akron
- The University of Akron has a Military Services Center, which provides enrollment assistance to Veterans and service members who are considering the University. The school also provides credit for some types of military service.
- Akron is home to the Akron Community Based Outpatient Clinic. The clinic is run by the Cleveland VA Medical Center and has an optometry department, a pharmacy, a physical therapy office, a laboratory, and an outpatient mental health program.
- Ohio service members may be eligible to receive $100 a month for every month they spend on active duty in certain locations. Service members who served in Afghanistan after October 7, 2001, and Iraq after March 19, 2003 qualify.
Do More with Akron VA Loans and Akron VA Loan Refinancing
The special perks of a government-backed Veteran loan from VALoanMortgages.com were put in place to both honors and thank Veterans for their service. Low-interest rates, no PMI and NO down payment can make it easier for Veterans to buy a home, and you deserve it! Apply today to see if you qualify for an Akron Veteran mortgage by completing our easy online application form.
Veterans are eligible for similar benefits if you currently own your home. An Akron VA loan refinance offers low rates so you can reduce the amount of your monthly payments, set up a shorter repayment schedule, and even put some extra money in the bank. Talk to an Akron Veteran loan refinance expert for more information!
Akron VA Loan Qualification Requirements
Our VA loan eligibility page has more details, but here are some basic requirements for qualifying for Veteran mortgages.
- At least 90 days of active duty in wartime
- 180 days or more of active duty in peacetime
- You did not complete your service with a dishonorable discharge
- Currently, your status is active duty
- You are the currently unmarried widow/widower of a Veteran killed during service or whose death was caused by service injuries
Talk to Us about a Low-Interest Akron FHA Loans
Veterans who don’t qualify for a VA loan can still get a great deal with an Akron FHA loan or FHA loan refinance. FHA loans are also backed by the government, have affordable interest rates, and can require as little as 3.5% down. It’s also easier to qualify for an FHA loan than a conventional loan, even if you have bad credit.
Apply today to see if you’re eligible for an Akron Veteran loan from VALoanMortgages.com! Our FAQ page has more information or you can talk to one of our Akron Veteran loan experts by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at info@VALoanMortgages.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits