Jacksonville VA Loans and Jacksonville VA Loan Refinancing
Imagine what saving thousands of dollars with lower monthly payments could mean for you and your family!
Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help you start saving money today! Begin by completing our easy VA loan prequalification form and be on your way to obtaining Jacksonville VA Loans and Jacksonville VA Loan Refinancing in just minutes! And if you’re interested in an affordable way to borrow extra money, a cash-out refinancing option is also available, allowing Veterans to borrow against their home’s equity. Get started by determining your Jacksonville VA Loans and Jacksonville VA Loan Refinancing eligibility or contact a local Jacksonville VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
What Jacksonville VA Loans and Jacksonville VA Loan Refinancing Could Do For You And Your Family
At Capital Bank, N.A., we help Veterans just like you obtain affordable Jacksonville, NC Veteran mortgages in a simple, streamlined process that allows you to quickly become a homeowner or start saving money each month with reduced mortgage payments.
If you’re ready to apply and prequalify today, we’ll start by determining your Jacksonville, NC VA loan eligibility. You will need your COE or your DD214 to prequalify, and if you can’t locate these forms we can help! At Capital Bank, N.A., we work to make the Veteran loan process as easy as possible for you; we know you’re busy and we won’t waste your time with unnecessary paper or frustrating red tape.
Save Money With A Jacksonville VA Loan Refinance
If you already own a home, why not consider a money-saving Jacksonville, NC Veteran mortgage refinance? There are a number of options available to suit your situation, including streamline financing and a cash-out refinance option. Your local Jacksonville, NC VA refinance loan expert can help decide what’s best for your situation.
All About Jacksonville
- Currently at about 10%, the unemployment rate in Jacksonville is higher than the national average but is steadily dropping — good news for Jacksonville residents!
- A lower than average cost of living in Jacksonville makes it an affordable place to live, especially for families and retirees. The city also enjoys a very low crime rate.
- The largest employers in Jacksonville are the City of Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, Onslow County, C Construction Co. Inc. and Jenkins Gas Company.
Why Veterans Love Living In Jacksonville
- Camp Lejeune is one of the United States’ biggest Marine bases and is located in Jacksonville. Camp Lejeune houses and employs over 180,000 active duty members and their families, as well as civilians and retirees.
- Active duty military, their family members and military retirees can access medical care at the Naval Hospital at Camp Lejeune. The base also features a full service commissary, an Exchange, two golf courses and 12 different convenience stores.
- The USO in Jacksonville offers seasonal programs such as Operation Cookie Drop, Thanksgiving dinners and breakfasts with Santa. The USO is well-loved for delivering birthday cupcakes to single Marines on their special day.
Jacksonville FHA Loans Are A Great Alternative To VA Loans
Don’t qualify for a Jacksonville VA Loan? Don’t worry! At Capital Bank, N.A., it’s our job to help you find an affordable option for home ownership. A government-backed Jacksonville, NC FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan may fit the bill with low down payments (on average 3.5% vs. the traditional 20%!) and lower than average interest rates. The local FHA mortgage specialists at Capital Bank, N.A. can help you begin the process.
If you’d like to apply for Jacksonville VA Loans and Jacksonville VA Loan Refinancing, start with our online prequalification form. You can visit our FAQ page for more info, or contact us at any time at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to assisting you with your Jacksonville, NC VA mortgages and Jacksonville, NC Veteran mortgage refinancing today!