North Carolina VA Loans and North Carolina VA Loan Refinancing
Are you a Veteran looking to buy a home in North Carolina? Let VALoanMortgages.com help you use the North Carolina VA Loans and North Carolina VA Loan Refinancing benefits you worked so hard for! We can help you obtain a North Carolina VA mortgage that will get you into the home of your dreams and also save you money!
The real estate market in North Carolina remains strong and steady, with homes in Hickory, Albemarle, Raleigh, and Charlotte increasing in value over the past year.
A strong market means a stable investment for Veterans ready to buy a home in North Carolina. Interested in learning more about your opportunity for a 0% down North Carolina Veteran mortgage? VALoanMortgages.com is here to help — start by determining your VA home loan eligibility, fill out our simple online VA loan prequalification form, or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
Some North Carolina Facts
- North Carolina’s higher than average unemployment rate has begun to drop, and this downward trend is anticipated to continue.
- Research Triangle Park, a research and science park, is in North Carolina near the cities of Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh. Some of the over 170 federal agencies and companies located here include IBM, BASF, GlaxoSmithKline, Microsoft, DuPont Electronic Technologies, Qualcomm, the US Forest Service and Sony Ericsson.
- North Carolina was named CNBC’s Top States For Business in 2010. North Carolina’s largest city, Charlotte, is Bank of America’s headquarters and is enjoying a boom in growth. Winston-Salem is home to BB&T.
Why Veterans Love North Carolina
- North Carolina is home to no less than eight military bases including Air Station Elizabeth City, Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune and Pope Air Force Base. Fort Bragg is home to the well-known 82nd Airborne Division, which also is home to the Golden Knights — in addition to almost 40,000 military members.
- Aging Veterans can find care in North Carolina’s state run Veteran nursing homes in Salisbury and Fayetteville. Veterans may also receive care at the Veteran medical centers located in Asheville, Fayetteville, Durham or Salisbury.
- Any military member stationed in North Carolina may qualify for in-state tuition rates for state-run universities. Good news for service members who wish to use — or stretch — their G.I. Bill benefits.
At VALoanMortgages.com, We Help Veterans Secure Cost-Saving North Carolina VA Loans and North Carolina VA Loan Refinancing
Do you dream of owning a home in Fayetteville, Charlotte, or one of North Carolina’s smaller towns? Apply for North Carolina VA Loans and North Carolina VA Loan Refinancing, and you could immediately save hundreds or even thousands of dollars with one simple phone call to VALoanMortgages.com.
Begin by filling out our easy online pre-qualification form. One of our local experts will help determine your VA loan eligibility and help you through the process of obtaining your hassle-free North Carolina Veteran loan.
We can also help you save potentially hundreds on your monthly payments with a North Carolina VA loan refinance. We can help you decide if streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing is best for you, and we guarantee a simple process with minimal paperwork and stress!
Ineligible For VA Mortgages? Let VALoanMortgages.com Assist With A North Carolina FHA Loan
Veterans who don’t qualify for North Carolina VA mortgages have another excellent option available. FHA loans are government backed and require as little as 3.5% down! The program’s flexible credit requirements make a North Carolina FHA loan an appealing option for Veterans with a less than perfect credit history. It’s easy to get started – just speak with one of the local loan experts at VALoanMortgages.com today about applying for your North Carolina FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan.
Ready to find out more about your North Carolina VA mortgage, VA loan refinance options, or an FHA purchase loan? Contact VALoanMortgages.com today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com and start enjoying life in your North Carolina home!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.