North Carolina FHA Loans and North Carolina FHA Loan Refinancing
Veterans looking to buy a home in North Carolina, you CAN afford the home of your dreams with North Carolina FHA Loans and North Carolina FHA Loan Refinancing! The North Carolina FHA loans experts at Capital Bank, N.A. can help you make it happen. We’ll guide you through every step of the process, helping you understand the difference between a basic FHA purchase loan, an FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage (FHA EEM), FHA Section 203(k), and even how you can save money with a North Carolina FHA refinance loan.
Ready to get started? Apply and prequalify now with our easy online form. Want to talk to one of our experts? Contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and let the experts at Capital Bank, N.A. help you get the home you deserve.
Welcome to North Carolina
- Although the unemployment rate is above the national average across the state, it’s already begun dropping and is expected to continue.
- Raleigh-Durham is home to many prominent federal agencies and companies. Located in Research Triangle Park you’ll find 170 different agencies and companies, including Microsoft, IBM, BASF, the US Forest Service, Qualcomm, Sony Ericsson, and GlaxoSmithKline.
- In 2010, CNBC named North Carolina one of its Top States for Business. The largest city in North Carolina, Charlotte, is the headquarters for Bank of America, and Winston-Salem is home to BB&T.
A Good Life for Veterans in NC
- The state of North Carolina is home to eight military bases. Air Station Elizabeth City, Camp Lejeune, Pope Air Force Base, and Fort Bragg are some of the largest. Fort Bragg is the home of the 82nd Airborne Division and the Golden Knights, in addition to just under 40,000 military members and families.
- North Carolina has state run Veteran nursing homes in Salisbury and Fayetteville. Veterans are also cared for at Veterans medical centers in Asheville, Fayetteville, Durham, and Salisbury.
- If you are a military member stationed anywhere in North Carolina, you could qualify for in-state tuition rates at any state run university. A great opportunity for service members who are looking to get the most out of education from the G.I. Bill.
Apply for Cost-Saving North Carolina FHA Loans and North Carolina FHA Loan Refinancing
Are you longing to own a home in Fayetteville, Charlotte, or one of the other towns throughout North Carolina? Your dream can become a reality with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! North Carolina FHA loans offer substantial savings compared to conventional loans. Lower down payments of around 3.5%, low interest rates and flexible income and credit requirements make them attractive loan options for people with little credit history or first time homebuyers with not a lot of money saved. Sound like an appealing home loan option? Get started now by applying online – often we can have an answer for you in just a few minutes!
If you already own a home, a North Carolina FHA refinance could potentially save you thousands over the lifetime of the loan. Our experts can help you determine the best North Carolina FHA purchase loan option for your situation.
- North Carolina FHA Loans
Are You Eligible for North Carolina FHA Loans and North Carolina FHA Loan Refinancing?
Did you know that a North Carolina VA loan could help you save even more? VA loans are reserved exclusively for the men and women who bravely serve our country and come with amazing benefits including NO money down reduced monthly payments thanks to no PMI and low interest rates. If you already own a home, a North Carolina VA loan refinance might help you save money each month or give you instant access to needed cash.
Find out if you qualify today! Fill out our simple North Carolina Veteran loan prequalification form and a representative from Capital Bank, N.A. will be in touch to get the process started.
Ready to get started on your journey to homeownership? Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help you. Apply and prequalify now for your North Carolina FHA loan or FHA refinance, check out our FHA loans FAQ to learn more, or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com to speak with one of our North Carolina FHA mortgage experts.