Buffalo VA Loans
Buffalo VA Loans and Buffalo VA Loan Refinancing
Since the average home price in Buffalo is $55,000, the city is an affordable community in New York to buy a home. If you are a Veteran, Buffalo VA loans can be the most affordable way to buy a home, and Capital Bank, N.A. can help you secure a Buffalo Veteran loan that has NO down payment and no PMI payments, along with low interest rates!
Start on the road to homeownership by completing our simple online VA loan application — or contact one of our experienced Buffalo Veteran home loan experts about your eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
In Buffalo, Capital Bank, N.A. can get you into a home with a sales price of up to $424,100*.
Three Steps to Securing a Veteran Home Loan
- Step 1: Call a Veteran mortgage expert and submit or request your VA certificate of eligibility.
- Step 2: Start your search for your new home in Buffalo using Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Complete our Veteran loan application and get prequalified for a VA mortgage or VA loan refinancing.
START THE DREAM NOW! REQUEST A VA COE | START THE VA LOAN APPLICATION |SEARCH BUFFALO REAL ESTATE|
Facts About Buffalo, New York
- The average yearly salary of an employee in Buffalo, New York is $55,000. The biggest employers in the city are the State of New York, the University at Buffalo, Kaleida Health, the federal government and Catholic Health System.
- Buffalo is the second largest city in New York State and has a total population of more than 250,000. The combined metropolitan area has more than 1.2 million people.
- Buffalo’s close proximity to Canada and the strong Canadian dollar has helped Buffalo’s economy as Canadian citizens cross the border to shop.
Why Veterans Love Buffalo
- Veterans can receive health care services from the Buffalo VA Medical Center. The Center is a full service medical facility and has a number of different clinics, including adult day health care, audiology, chiropractic, dental surgery and cancer.
- Buffalo is also home to the VA Educational Regional Processing Office. The office helps Veterans in the New England area who are interested in using their G.I. Bill benefits to attend college.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at the three colleges in the area: the University at Buffalo, Buffalo State University and Erie Community College. Higher education is important to Buffalo residents and nearly 55,000 students attend these three colleges.
Start the Easy Process of Securing a Buffalo VA Home Loan or VA Loan Refinancing Today!
Use your hard earned VA loan benefits to buy your dream home in beautiful Buffalo, NY! Apply online now and you’ll enjoy NO DOWN PAYMENT, no costly PMI each month, and low interest rates. Buffalo Veteran home loans from Capital Bank, N.A. are the most affordable and streamlined loans available to Veterans.
For existing Veteran homeowners, Buffalo Veteran loan refinancing is a no hassle process that can save you money with lower monthly payments. Apply online or contact a Buffalo Veteran mortgage refinancing expert at Capital Bank, N.A. to find out if you are eligible. Streamline refinancing and cash-out refinancing are available depending on your situation and needs.
Do I Qualify?
To confirm your eligibility, you can contact one of our Buffalo Veteran home loan experts or check out our VA loan eligibility page to learn more.
You may be eligible for a VA loan if:
- You have served in active duty during wartime for 90 days or more
- You have served during peacetime in active duty for 180 days or more
- You were honorably discharged from the armed services
- You are currently on active duty
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries, provided you have not remarried
Not Qualified? Apply for a Low Interest Buffalo FHA Mortgage
FHA loans can often be secured if you don’t qualify for a VA loan due to poor credit history. Buffalo FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans are government-backed mortgages with affordable interest rates, and require as little as 3.5% down.
Get started TODAY by applying and prequalifying for a Buffalo VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A.! To learn more about VA loans and VA loan refinancing, contact our Buffalo Veteran mortgage specialists at (866) 216-3577 or email us at [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-25-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits