VA Loans New Mexico
New Mexico VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
New Mexico is known as “The Land of Enchantment.” Its breathtaking beauty draws many people to the state and with a median home price of $108,100, it’s an affordable place to put down roots. Veterans who qualify for New Mexico VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. enjoy low interest rates, no PMI and NO down payment – making homeownership even more affordable!
Start by completing our simple online VA loan application. Our New Mexico Veteran home loan experts can answer your questions and make the Veteran mortgage application process easy. Contact us today to discuss your options and VA loan eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
Qualified Veterans can purchase a home in New Mexico up to $424,100*.
Three Easy Steps To Veteran Home Loans
- Step 1: Submit your VA Loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility), or contact us and we will help you obtain it!
- Step 2: Start the search for your New Mexico dream home on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Get prequalified in minutes by completing a VA loans application for a New Mexico VA mortgage.
START THE DREAM NOW! COMPLETE YOUR COE FORM | SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM HOME | START YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION
New Mexico Facts
- The average salary of a New Mexico employee is $61,000. Some of the state’s top employers include the State of New Mexico, the University of New Mexico, New Mexico State University, CNM and Albuquerque Public Schools.
- Over two million people live in New Mexico. The state’s largest cities are Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho and Santa Fe.
- New Mexico is a research hub and the state has the highest concentration of PhDs than any other state. There are a few major educational institutions in New Mexico, including New Mexico State University, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, the University of New Mexico at Albuquerque, Eastern New Mexico University and Western New Mexico University.
Why Veterans Love New Mexico
- There are four major military installations in New Mexico and most of them are run by the Air Force. Cannon Air Force Base is in Curry, Holloman Air Force Base is in Otero and Kirtland Air Force Base is in Bernalillo. The Army post, White Sands Missile Range, is also in Otero.
- The military makes up a major portion of New Mexico’s economy and a study by New Mexico State University estimated that nearly 12% of the state’s employment is attributed to military spending.
- New Mexico Veterans can receive health care services from the New Mexico VA Health Care System in Albuquerque. The System operates a number of outpatient community clinics throughout the state so Veterans have easy access to health care.
Learn How To Qualify for New Mexico VA Mortgages or VA Loan Refinancing Today!
Your dedicated service may qualify you for an excellent benefit: a government-backed VA loan. New Mexico VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. require NO MONEY DOWN, and have low interest rates with no PMI payments. Apply online now for your New Mexico Veteran loan or contact us to see if you qualify.
If you already have a home mortgage, you may qualify for New Mexico VA mortgage refinancing to secure a lower interest rate, or cash-out refinancing if you need to access your home’s equity. Apply now or contact the New Mexico VA loan refinance experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to get more information and see if you qualify for a money saving refinance!
Do You Qualify for New Mexico VA Loans?
A Veteran home loans expert can help you find out if you are eligible for a VA loan. Or you can check out our VA loan eligibility page.
You may qualify if:
- You have served in active duty during wartime for 90 days or more
- You were in active duty during Peacetime for 180 days or more
- You were honorably discharged from the military
- You currently serve on active duty
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries and you are not remarried
A Low Interest Rate New Mexico FHA Loan is Another Option
Do you have poor credit or don’t fit the VA loan eligibility requirements for a New Mexico Veteran loan? You may still qualify for a government-backed New Mexico FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance from Capital Bank, N.A.! FHA mortgages offer low down payments of as little as 3.5% and affordable interest rates.
If you are interested in finding your dream home and purchasing it with a New Mexico VA loan, apply and prequalify today! If you have questions, contact a New Mexico Veteran mortgage expert at Capital Bank, N.A. to learn more about VA home loans or Veteran mortgage refinancing. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.