Nevada VA Loans and Nevada VA Loan Refinancing
Nevada’s have a median home price is only $142,000, making The Silver State less expensive than the national average. Many Veterans opt to move to the warm climate of Nevada, whether to enjoy retirement or for Veteran relocation. With Nevada VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A., you can get into the home of your dreams with NO MONEY DOWN, low interest rates and no PMI payments.
The Nevada VA loans process is easy! Simply start by filling out our VA loan application form, or contact one of our Nevada VA loans experts to guide you through the process today at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
The VA loan limit in Nevada is $424,100*.
3 Easy Steps to Nevada VA Loans and Nevada VA Loan Refinancing
- Step 1: Complete your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Our Nevada Capital Bank, N.A. experts can guide you through the process.
- Step 2: Search for your new home in Nevada using Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply and prequalify by completing our VA Mortgage Application.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE A VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND NEVADA REAL ESTATE|
- The average yearly salary of a Nevada employee is $64,000. Major employers in the state are the Clark County School District, Washoe County School District, Clark County and Wynn Las Vegas.
- Tourism is also a major part of Nevada’s economy. Travelers bring in more than $56 billion to Nevada. Although Las Vegas is the most popular destination, other travel destinations are Lake Tahoe in Northwestern Nevada and the Sand Mountain Recreation area in Fallon.
- Nearly 3 million people live in Nevada. Las Vegas is by far the most populous city with 1.4 million people, followed by Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks and Carson City.
Why Veterans Love Nevada
- There are three major military installations in Nevada: Creech Air Force Base in Indian Springs, Nellis Air Force Base in Clark and Naval Air Station Fallon in Fallon.
- The state is also home to Area 51, a top secret installation that’s a part of California’s Edwards Air Force Base. The true purpose of Area 51 is unknown; however, it’s suspected that it’s used for top secret testing and development of weapons systems and aircraft.
- There are two VA health care systems in Nevada: the VA Southern Nevada Health Care System and the VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System. Additionally there are a number of Community Based Outpatient Clinics throughout the state.
Nevada VA Loans and Nevada VA Loan Refinancing Can Save You Big Money!
If you qualify, you can use your Veteran benefits to buy your dream home AND save money with a no-hassle Nevada VA mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A.. As a Veteran, you have earned the benefit of NO DOWN PAYMENT VA mortgages, and additional savings with no mortgage insurance required and low interest rates.
Apply and prequalify today for a Nevada Veteran home loan and take advantage of your hard earned benefits!
Already own a home in Nevada? You can still take advantage of your VA loan benefits by applying for Nevada VA loan refinancing to lower your monthly payments or out cash in your pocket.
Do You Qualify for Veteran Mortgages or Veteran Mortgage Refinancing?
To find out if you qualify, either contact our knowledgeable Nevada VA loan experts or learn more about Veteran mortgage and VA loan refinance eligibility on our qualifications page.
The basic qualifications include:
- 90 days or more of active service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from the armed services
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, provided that you have not remarried
Nevada FHA Mortgages are Another Affordable Option for Veterans!
If you have poor credit or don’t qualify for VA loans, consider the benefits of a Nevada FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. We can guide you through the process of applying for FHA mortgages, which are government-backed loans that require as little as a 3.5% down payment and are easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
APPLY and PREQUALIFY today for a Nevada Veteran home loan or Veteran mortgage refinance from Capital Bank, N.A.. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.