Lincoln VA Loans and Lincoln VA Loan Refinancing
Looking for your dream home in Nebraska? Lincoln is the state’s second largest city where the median home price is a low $149,500. With Lincoln VA Loans and Lincoln VA Loan Refinancing from VALoanMortgages.com, you don’t have to wait until you have a down payment for a home because VA mortgages require NO MONEY DOWN and feature low-interest rates and NO costly PMI. Plus, when you work with us, we promise to make the Lincoln VA loan process is quick and hassle-free! Start by filling out our Veteran home loan application form, or contact one of our Lincoln VA Loans and Lincoln VA Loan Refinancing experts today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com to guide you through the process.
Lincoln VA mortgages can be financed up to $424,100*, letting you choose from a large selection of homes in the area.
3 Easy Steps to Lincoln VA Loans and Lincoln VA Loan Refinancing With VALoanMortgages.com
- Step 1: Start by providing a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). The experts at VALoanMortgages.com can help you find your VA loan COE.
- Step 2: Start hunting for your new home in Lincoln on VALoanMortgages.com’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply online and get prequalified in minutes!
Lincoln, Nebraska Facts
- Lincoln is Nebraska’s capital and second largest city. More than 300,000 people live in the metropolitan area.
- The average salary of a Lincoln employee is $49,000. Major employers in the area include the State of Nebraska, Lincoln Public Schools, the University of Nebraska Lincoln, Bryan Health and the federal government.
- Housing prices are affordable in Lincoln. Popular neighborhoods in Lincoln are West A, Meadowlane, University Place, Colonial Hills, Near South, and Country Club.
Why Veterans Love Lincoln
- The Nebraska Air National Guard has a presence at the Lincoln Airport. The unit flies KC-135 Stratotanker and its mission is to refuel other aircraft while in the air.
- Offutt Air Force Base is located about 50 miles away from Lincoln. The base offers many services to Veterans, including a large commissary, BX and small military health clinic.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Lincoln. The clinic offers some primary care services, including a laboratory and a pharmacy. Veterans who need more extensive health care services are typically referred to the larger VA hospital in Omaha.
Lincoln VA Loans and Lincoln VA Loan Refinancing Helps You Save BIG!
Lincoln Veteran loans from VALoanMortgages.com make it easy and affordable for those who have served their country to buy a home. As a Veteran, your VA loan eligibility may qualify you to purchase a home with NO DOWN PAYMENT, very low interest, and savings with no mortgage insurance required. Can you imagine what you and your family would do with that extra money every month?
Want to find out if you qualify? Apply online now for a Lincoln Veteran home loan or contact us to learn more and discuss your eligibility.
If you are already a homeowner, Lincoln VA loan refinancing can put money back in your pocket. Call the experts in Lincoln mortgage refinancing at VALoanMortgages.com to learn more about streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing.
How to Qualify for Lincoln VA Loans and Lincoln VA Loan Refinancing
To find out whether you qualify for Veteran home loans, check out our qualifications page or speak with one of our representatives who can help you determine your VA loan eligibility.
The general qualifications for VA loans are:
- 90 days or more of active duty during wartime
- 180 days or more of active duty during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from the military
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who has not remarried
VALoanMortgages.com Can Also Help With Lincoln FHA Mortgages!
If you have poor credit, you may not qualify for Veteran loans, but there are other options. VALoanMortgages.com can help you apply for Lincoln FHA mortgages or FHA refinance loans, another low-interest mortgage option that has less stringent qualification requirements.
To apply and prequalify for Lincoln Veteran mortgages or to start the VA loan refinance steps, simply complete our online pre-qualification form. To learn more about Veteran loans, see our FAQ page or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits