St. Louis VA Loans and St. Louis VA Loan Refinancing
In St. Louis, the Gateway Arch welcomes visitors from all around, and because of its relatively low median home price of $71,084, the city is a welcoming place to purchase a home. With St. Louis VA Loans and St. Louis VA Loan Refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A., you can buy the home of your dreams at an affordable price! VA mortgages allow you to purchase a home with $0 down payment, low interest rates and no costly PMI payments.
The St. Louis VA Loans and St. Louis VA Loan Refinancing application process through Capital Bank, N.A. is EASY! Simply start by filling out our St. Louis VA loan application form, or contact one of our VA loan experts at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected] and we’ll help guide you through the entire application process.
The VA loan limit in St. Louis is $424,100, which gets you a lot of purchasing power.
The Capital Bank, N.A. St. Louis VA Loans and St. Louis VA Loan Refinancing Process in Three Simple Steps
- Step 1: Find your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, we may be able to help you obtain it.
- Step 2: Find homes in St. Louis on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Complete our easy VA loan application and get prequalified today!
St. Louis Facts
- St. Louis is the second largest city in Missouri; however, the metropolitan area is the largest in the state. Nearly 3 million people live in the metropolitan area, which includes the cities of St. Charles, Missouri and St. Clair in Illinois.
- The average salary of an employee in St. Louis is $66,000. Major employers in the city include Monsanto, Charter Communications, Edward Jones Investments and Express Scripts.
- The health care industry is the largest in St. Louis, employing more than 30,000 people. Other major industries that contribute to St. Louis’ economy are manufacturing and food service.
Why Veterans Love St. Louis
- St. Louis is close to Scott Air Force Base in Belleville, Illinois. The base is fully equipped with a Commissary, BX, medical clinic and other services.
- Also in St. Louis is the Jefferson Barracks Military Post. It was once an active duty Army post; however, it’s now used for the Army and Air National Guard. Missouri’s largest National Guard brigade, the 70th Troop Command, is based here.
- St. Louis has a very strong connection to the military and its Veterans. Visitors can take a self-guided tour throughout the city to learn about its role in the Civil War.
Call Our St. Louis VA Loans and St. Louis VA Loan Refinancing Experts Today to Start Saving
Your VA loan benefits allow you to buy your dream home AND save money with a no-hassle St. Louis Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A.. Veteran home loans require NO DOWN PAYMENT and provide additional savings with no PMI and low interest rates. These loans are available to Veterans ONLY – apply online now and find out if you qualify for this amazing loan opportunity!
Already own your St. Louis home? You can take advantage of your VA loan eligibility by applying for St. Louis Veteran mortgage refinancing; we can even help you with easy cash-out refinancing if you need money now. Contact the St. Louis Veteran home loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to learn how to save money on your current home.
How to Qualify for a St. Louis Veteran Mortgage or Veteran Loan Refinancing
You can learn more about Veteran loan qualifications by visiting our qualifications page or by calling Capital Bank, N.A. and speaking to our St. Louis VA mortgage experts about your eligibility.
The basic qualifications for Veteran mortgages and VA loan refinance include:
- 90 days or more of active service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from the armed services
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, as long as you have not remarried
Veterans Can Also Benefit from Affordable St. Louis FHA Mortgages and FHA Refinance Loans
Even if you are not able to qualify for a VA loan, you may still be able to get an affordable mortgage with a St. Louis FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan. FHA loans are government-backed mortgages with less stringent income and credit requirements that require as little as 3.5% down.
Your St. Louis home awaits! Apply and get prequalified today for your St. Louis Veteran loan or VA loan refinance from Capital Bank, N.A.. To get more information about VA mortgages, visit our FAQ page or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits