Kansas City VA Loans and Kansas City VA Loan Refinancing
Are you looking for a new home in Kansas City, Missouri? The beautiful City of Fountains offers a median home price of $78,624, and with Kansas City VA Loans and Kansas City VA Loan Refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A., homeownership is well within your reach! Veteran home loans require NO MONEY DOWN and offer low interest rates, making Kansas City an attractive place to settle down for young Veteran families and even retirees.
You could be turning the key in your own front door in no time with Kansas City VA Loans and Kansas City VA Loan Refinancing! Start by filling out our Veteran mortgage application form online, or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
You may be able to borrow up to $424,100* for your Kansas City dream home.
Kansas City VA Loans and Kansas City VA Loan Refinancing in Three Easy Steps With Capital Bank, N.A.
- Step 1: Complete a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and submit it today! A Capital Bank, N.A. expert can help you get your VA loan COE.
- Step 2: Search for your dream home in Kansas City on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply and prequalify by filling out our SIMPLE Veteran Loan Application!
Kansas City, Missouri Facts
- Kansas City is the largest city in Missouri and its metropolitan population is more than 2 million people.
- The average salary of a Kansas City employee is $57,000 a year. Major employers in Kansas City are the federal, state and local governments, HCA Midwest, Sprint Nextel and Saint Luke’s Health System,
- There are a number of companies that are headquartered or have a major presence in Kansas City, such as AMC Theatres, Applebee’s, Boulevard Brewing Company, Hallmark Cards and Russell Stover Candies.
Why Veterans Love Kansas City
- Kansas City is home to the Marine Corps Mobilization Command. Although the Command is small, it does have a small commissary that’s available to eligible shoppers. Military retirees, Reservists, National Guard members and active duty service members can save up to 30% on their grocery bill by shopping at the commissary.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Kansas City Medical Center. The medical center is a nationally known referral center for patients who are suffering from neurological disorders. Other services include extended care and rehabilitation, mental health, pharmacy, primary care, women’s health and a spinal cord injury center.
- Kansas City Veterans can take advantage of the Show-Me Heroes program, which is designed to help Veterans reconnect with a meaningful career. Kansas City employers who are dedicated to hiring Veterans are the Kansas City Police Department, Union Pacific Railroad, Children’s Mercy Hospital and Commerce Bank.
Apply Now for Your Kansas City VA Loans and Kansas City VA Loan Refinancing
If you qualify, you can use your VA loan benefits to buy your dream home AND save money with a no-hassle Kansas City VA loan through Capital Bank, N.A.. Kansas City Veteran mortgages feature NO DOWN PAYMENT, low interest rates and no PMI payments, making a Veteran home loan one of the most affordable financing options for homeownership!
If you already own a home in Missouri, your Veteran status may still save you money through Kansas City VA loan refinancing. At Capital Bank, N.A., our experts can guide you through the hassle-free process of applying for Kansas City Veteran loan streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing.
What are you waiting for? Apply online now for your Kansas City VA loan or Veteran loan refinance and let us show you just how affordable homeownership can be!
Who Qualifies for Kansas City VA Loans and Kansas City VA Loan Refinancing?
There are several eligibility rules for Veterans interested in accessing their VA loan benefits. Check out our VA loan eligibility page to learn more.
You may be eligible if you:
- Served at least 90 days of active duty during wartime
- Served at least 180 days of active duty during peacetime
- Were honorably discharged from the military
- Are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who has not remarried
We Can Also Help You Get a Low Interest Kansas City FHA Mortgage
If you don’t qualify for a VA loan, the mortgage specialists at Capital Bank, N.A. can help you apply for government-backed Kansas City FHA mortgages or FHA refinance loans. FHA Loans can be a great option for people with poor credit, since they have less stringent income and credit requirements and only require a 3.5% down payment.
Take advantage of YOUR Veteran benefits and today’s low rates and apply for a Kansas City Veteran home loan or VA loan refinance from Capital Bank, N.A.. To learn more about Veteran loans in Kansas City, visit our FAQ page or contact your local representative at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits