Massachusetts VA Loans and Massachusetts VA Loan Refinancing
Looking for your dream home in Massachusetts? With Massachusetts VA Loans and Massachusetts VA Loan Refinancing from VALoanMortgages.com, you don’t have to wait until you have a down payment for a home. Massachusetts VA Loans and Massachusetts VA Loan Refinancing require NO MONEY DOWN and feature low-interest rates. Veteran home loans are also popular as they don’t require you to carry private mortgage insurance. If you are ready to buy a home in Massachusetts, apply and prequalify by filling out a Massachusetts VA Loans application form. The experts at VALoanMortgages.com can answer your questions and make the loan process as easy as possible. Call today about your VA loan eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
We can help you secure a mortgage of up to $424,100* in most counties, although some counties in Massachusetts have higher limits: Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth and Suffolk County loans are available up to $500,000*; Dukes County Veteran loans can be obtained up to $723,750*; and Nantucket County VA loans up to $1,094,625*.
3 Easy Steps to Home Ownership using Massachusetts VA Loans and Massachusetts VA Loan Refinancing with VALoanMortgages.com
- Step 1: Complete your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) today! Our Massachusetts VALoanMortgages.com experts can guide you through the process if necessary.
- Step 2: Find your home in Massachusetts with VALoanMortgages.com’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply and prequalify by completing our SIMPLE Veteran Mortgage Application!
- Over six million people live in Massachusetts. The majority of the population lives in the Boston metropolitan area, making it the largest city in the state.
- The average salary for a Massachusetts employee is $78,000. Major employers in the state include Massachusetts General Hospital, Stop & Shop Supermarket, the University of Massachusetts, Steward Health Care System and Harvard University.
- Tourism is also a big part of Massachusetts’ economy. Visitors come from all over to visit Boston and Cape Cod, although the Berkshires, Salem, and Plymouth are also popular.
Why Veterans Love Massachusetts
- Some Massachusetts Veterans can receive a property tax exemption on their home. To qualify, Veterans must be at least 10% disabled, be legal residents and have lived in Massachusetts for at least six months prior to entering service or for five years before filing for the exemption. This benefit can save Veterans thousands of dollars a year.
- Veterans who are legal residents can also receive a tuition waiver at any state-sponsored college or university. National Guard members also receive this benefit.
- There are multiple military installations in Massachusetts. These include Hanscom Air Force Base, Westover Air Reserve Base, Fort Devens, Soldier Systems Center, Air Station Cape Cod and Sector SE New England.
Apply for Massachusetts VA Loans and Massachusetts VA Loan Refinancing
A Veteran loan allows those who have served their country to buy a home without long delays. As a Veteran, your VA loan eligibility enables you to access a Veteran mortgage with NO DOWN PAYMENT, low interest rates, and no mortgage insurance required! Apply online now with VALoanMortgages.com and get prequalified in a matter of minutes. We promise to never make you jump through hoops to get the affordable mortgage you deserve!
If you are already a homeowner, Massachusetts Veteran loan refinancing can help you save money on your monthly mortgage payments. Call our experts in Massachusetts Veteran mortgage refinancing at VALoanMortgages.com to learn more about streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing to access the equity in your home.
How Do You Qualify for VA Loans or VA Loan Refinancing in Massachusetts?
Learn more about the qualification for VA loans on our eligibility page, or contact your local Massachusetts VALoanMortgages.com representative to discuss your situation.
The basic VA loan eligibility requirements generally include:
- 90 days or more of active service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from military service
- You are currently on active duty service
- Status as the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who is not remarried
Massachusetts FHA Mortgages are Another Money-Saving Option!
For Veterans who don’t qualify for a VA mortgage, contact us to find out if you could be eligible for a Massachusetts FHA loan or FHA refinance. These are also government-backed loans that come with low interest rates and low down payment requirements (usually just 3.5%). Because of their government backing, they also have less strict income and credit requirements, making them more accessible to those with poor credit history.
APPLY and PREQUALIFY today for a Massachusetts VA loan or Veteran mortgage refinance from VALoanMortgages.com with our online prequalification form. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.