New Orleans VA Loans
New Orleans VA Loans and New Orleans VA Home Loan Refinancing
Moving to New Orleans and buying a home can be affordable with a Veteran home loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. New Orleans VA mortgages require NO DOWN PAYMENT and no PMI payments as well as feature low interest rates, meaning that owning a home can be just as inexpensive as renting!
Start the simple Veteran mortgage process by filling out a VA loan application form or by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The median home price in New Orleans is $150,000, so with a maximum cap of $424,100* for a VA mortgage, you’ll have plenty of homes to choose from in the Big Easy.
3 Easy Steps to Homeownership with Capital Bank, N.A.
Step 1: Find your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Call our New Orleans Capital Bank, N.A. experts to help you get a VA loan COE.
Step 2: Start the hunt for your dream home in New Orleans on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify with our online VA loan application.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND NEW ORLEANS REAL ESTATE
New Orleans Facts
- The metropolitan population of New Orleans is over 1.1 million, making it the 46th largest metropolitan area in the country.
- The average salary of an employee in New Orleans is $60,000. Top employers include Ochsner Health System, Tulane University, Acme Truck Line, Al Copeland Investments and Vinson Guard Services.
- Tourism is a major part of the New Orleans economy and a Travel + Leisure poll of America’s favorite cities ranked New Orleans first in ten different categories. The French Quarter is an extremely popular tourist destination.
Why Veterans Love New Orleans
- The BAH rate for an E-5 with dependents is $1290, while the without dependent rate is $1092. With affordable housing prices, many service members find that they can easily purchase a home with a VA loan in New Orleans.
- New Orleans is home to two Navy bases, NSA New Orleans and Joint Reserve Base New Orleans. JRB New Orleans is definitely the smaller of the two; however, NSA New Orleans employs nearly 7000 service members and civilians.
- The National WWII Museum is also in New Orleans. The museum is open seven days a week and offers individualized tours for groups where visitors can actually hold artifacts such as rifles, machine guns and pistols.
New Orleans Veteran Loans and Veteran Loan Refinancing From Capital Bank, N.A.
Your military service may qualify you for low-interest Veteran loans. New Orleans Veteran home loans from Capital Bank, N.A. require NO DOWN PAYMENT and no PMI payments, and feature low interest rates! Apply online now or contact your local New Orleans Veteran loan expert to get started.
If you already have a convention or FHA mortgage on your home in New Orleans, you can still take advantage of your VA loan eligibility by applying for a New Orleans VA mortgage refinance or cash-out refinance. The experts at Capital Bank, N.A. can help you find the perfect solution to save you money!
Do You Qualify for Veteran Mortgages or VA Loan Refinancing?
Our experienced New Orleans VA loan experts can help you find out if you qualify for Veteran loans. You can also learn more on our VA loan eligibility page.
Veteran loan qualifications include:
- Active service for 90 days or more during wartime
- Active service for 180 days or more during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from your service branch
- Status as the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury if you have not remarried
Capital Bank, N.A. Can Also Help You Secure a New Orleans FHA Loan
If you have poor credit or don’t meet the VA loan eligibility requirements for a VA loan, you may still be able to purchase your dream home with New Orleans FHA loans. FHA purchase loans are government-backed and feature low down payments of 3.5% and affordable interest rates.
Start the search for your dream home and get it financed with a low-cost VA loan by calling Capital Bank, N.A. today! A New Orleans Veteran mortgage expert can help you apply and prequalify for Veteran home loans or Veteran mortgage refinancing. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits