Louisville VA Loans and Louisville VA Loan Refinancing
Purchase your Kentucky dream home with a Louisville Veteran home loan from Capital Bank, N.A.! Louisville VA loans require no money down, offer low interest rates and save you from costly PMI payments. As a military benefit, these special loans are available to VETERANS ONLY and we make it easy to take advantage of this benefit that you’ve earned!
Louisville, KY, offers great home buying opportunities with the median home price around $143,500. Qualified Louisville buyers could be eligible for a loan of up to $424,100*.
To get started, fill out our online VA loan application, or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your eligibility and the requirements for a Louisville VA mortgage.
These 3 Simple Steps Get Louisville VA Loans and Louisville VA Loan Refinancing!
- Step 1: Request or provide your VA loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility). Don’t have it? Call us and we will help you get it.
- Step 2: Conduct your Louisville house-hunt with help from our home search page.
- Step 3: Complete your VA Loan application to get pre-qualified for your Louisville Veteran loan.
Louisville, Kentucky Facts
- More than 1.3 people live in the metropolitan Louisville area, making it the largest city in the state of Kentucky.
- The average salary of a Louisville employee is $54,000. Major employers in the city include Brown-Forman, CafePress, Inc, Kindred Healthcare, Papa John’s Pizza, Humana and Hillerich & Bradsby.
- Louisville has a thriving healthcare industry and its downtown medical research center is a major attraction for top medical scientists and researchers working alongside the University of Louisville.
Why Veterans Love Louisville
- The University of Louisville has a special program for military members and it currently discounts tuition to active duty members, some Reservists and some members of the Kentucky National Guard. The rate is currently $250 a credit hour, for both graduate and undergraduate courses.
- Louisville has a number of local attractions, hotels and restaurants that offer discounts to military members, including the Louisville Science Center, the Louisville Zoo and the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory.
- Louisville has nearly 25,000 Veterans who live within the city limits. These Veterans can receive medical care from the Louisville VA Medical Center. The center has an emergency room, a homeless outreach program, hospice and palliative care and mental health services available to Veterans and their families.
Our Louisville VA Loans and Louisville VA Loan Refinancing Experts Can Save You Money
At Capital Bank, N.A., we are passionate about helping Veterans achieve the dream of homeownership. Our knowledgeable Veteran home loan experts can help you get the best VA mortgage terms possible, including no money down, no mortgage insurance and low interest rates. Make the most of your military service and take advantage of this benefit by applying online now for your Louisville Veteran home loan!
Determine Your Louisville VA Loan Eligibility
Our eligibility page has everything you need to know about Louisville VA loan benefits and eligibility.
Veterans are usually eligible if they are:
- Active duty personnel with 90 days or more of service during wartime
- Active duty personnel with 180 days or more of service during peacetime
- An honorably discharged Veteran
- The surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries
Already a Homeowner? Refinance and Save with a Louisville VA Loan Refinance
Current Louisville homeowners can refinance their existing mortgage with a Louisville VA loan refinance. Both cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing options are available to you and could save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Speak with our Louisville VA loan refinancing experts to discuss your eligibility.
Apply for a Louisville FHA Loan if You Don’t Meet VA Loan Eligibility Requirements
If you don’t meet the VA loan eligibility requirements, apply for a Louisville FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan. FHA mortgages have low interest rates, low down payment requirements and less stringent qualification requirements than conventional loans, making them a great choice for those with poor credit or little money to put down.
To get started on your Louisville Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A., apply online today! Visit our FAQ page, call a Louisville VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com with questions or concerns. We’re here to help make your dreams a reality!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits