Wichita VA Loans
Wichita VA Loans and Wichita VA Home Loan Refinancing
Enjoy a new home this year with a Wichita Veteran Loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. We help Veterans like you get into the home of their dreams with no red tape or hassles. Best of all, Wichita VA mortgages feature ZERO down payments, NO PMI and LOW interest rates!
The median home price in Wichita is $123,748, making the city affordable for Veterans at all stages of life. Get on the road to homeownership today by filling out our online VA loan application. Call us at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com to get started.
Qualified Wichita buyers could be eligible for a loan of up to $424,100*.
These 3 Easy Steps from Capital Bank, N.A. get you started
Step 1: Provide us with your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). We can help you get this if you don’t have it.
Step 2: Start looking for your new home in Wichita with help from our home search feature.
Step 3: Contact Capital Bank, N.A. to get your application approved!
DON’T DELAY! GET INTO YOUR DREAM HOME THIS YEAR! PROVIDE YOUR VETERAN CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | START THE VA LOAN PROCESS | FIND A WITCHITA HOME|
Wichita, Kansas Facts to Know
- Wichita is the largest city in Kansas. More than 650,000 people live in the Wichita metropolitan area.
- The average salary of a Wichita employee is around $70,000. Healthcare and manufacturing make up the majority of Wichita’s economy and major employers include Spirit AeroSystems, Via Christi Health, Unified School District 259 Wichita and Cessna Aircraft.
- There are three major universities located in Wichita: Wichita State University, a state-sponsored university, Friends University, a private, Christian university and Newman University, a private Catholic university.
Why Veterans Love Wichita
- McConnell Air Force Base is located just 30 minutes from Wichita. The base employs many Wichita residents and may help account for Wichita’s strong presence in the aviation field.
- Aerospace is an important industry to Wichita. Spirit AeroSystems, Airbus, Bombardier Learjet, Cessna and Hawker Beechcraft all have a large presence in Wichita.
- The BAH rate for an E-5 with dependents is $1017, while an E-5 without dependents will receive $765. These rates are well within local housing market prices, which means it’s possible to purchase a home in Wichita while stationed at McConnell Air Force Base.
Save Money with Wichita Veteran Home Loans
Available to Veterans ONLY, Wichita Veteran loans from Capital Bank, N.A. can save you a bundle! These low interest loans require ZERO DOWN and no private mortgage insurance is necessary. This means little money out of pocket up-front and lower monthly mortgage payments over the course of the loan. Whether you’re a first time homebuyer or retiree looking for a good deal, there simply isn’t a better mortgage option available anywhere. Apply now for your Wichita VA loan and get prequalified in just a few minutes!
Check Your Eligibility for Wichita Veteran Loans Now!
Review our eligibility page to see if you meet the minimum Wichita VA mortgage and VA loan refinancing requirements.
Typical requirements include:
- Active duty service during wartime of at least 90 days
- Active duty service during peacetime of at least 180 days
- Honorable discharge from the armed forces
- Current active duty service
- Status as the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, and you have not remarried
Current Homeowners: You Can Save Too! Apply for a Wichita VA Mortgage Refinance
Thanks to Wichita VA loan refinancing, current homeowners can take advantage of these outstanding loan terms and lower their monthly payment. Streamline refinancing and cash-out refinancing options are available depending on your situation. Contact a Wichita Veteran loan refinance expert at Capital Bank, N.A. today to discuss your eligibility.
Wichita FHA Mortgages are Available if You Don’t Qualify for a VA Loan
If you have poor credit or little money to put down, a Wichita FHA mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A. may be just what you need to get into the home you want. FHA mortgages feature low interest rates, low down payments and a government-backed guarantee.
Apply now for your Wichita Veteran home loan or Wichita Veteran mortgage refinance from Capital Bank, N.A. today! Visit our FAQ page for more details or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits