Kansas VA Loans and Kansas VA Loan Refinancing
Kansas Veterans! Do you want to buy a home this year but worry about mortgage requirements? Contact the Kansas VA loan experts at VALoanMortgages.com. One of your best VA benefits is the VA mortgage loan program! You can enjoy low interest rates, zero money down and no PMI on Kansas VA Loans and Kansas VA Loan Refinancing. Don’t pass up this chance to get into your own home and save money doing it.
Start your Kansas VA loan application today! Our Kansas VA Loans and Kansas VA Loan Refinancing officers are available to answer all of your questions. Give us a call at (866) 216-3577 or email us at info@VALoanMortgages.com.
Kansas’ median home value is $83,500, affordable for new homebuyers, retirees and empty nesters alike. The limit on Kansas VA loans is $424,100*.
Follow VALoanMortgages.com’s 3 Step Process toKansas VA Loans and Kansas VA Loan Refinancing
- Step 1: Find your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, contact us. We will help you obtain it!
- Step 2: Start searching for your Kansas home! Use the VALoanMortgages.com home search page to get started.
- Step 3: Get prequalified. Fill out our online Veteran loan application.
State of Kansas Facts for Veterans
- Nearly three million people live within the state of Kansas. The most populous cities are Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka and Olathe. Three of the most populous cities, Overland Park, Kansas City and Topeka, make up the Kansas City, MO-KS metropolitan area.
- The average salary of a Kansas employee is $62,000. Major employers in the state include Sprint Nextel, Cessna, Spirit Aerosystems, Hawker Beechcraft and Embarq.
- Kansas universities, Kansas State University and Kansas University, are well-known throughout the state for both their academics and basketball programs. The University of Kansas’ School of Education has been ranked as the ninth best program in the country by U.S. News and World Report for its master’s and doctorate programs.
Why Veterans Love Kansas
- Kansas has three major military installations: McConnell Air Force Base, Fort Leavenworth and Fort Riley. Fort Riley, near Riley, Kansas is the largest, while Fort Leavenworth in Leavenworth, Kansas hosts the military’s only maximum security prison on post.
- There are a number of aviation companies and government contractors with a presence in Kansas. These include Spirit AeroSystems, Hawker Beechcraft, Boeing, Garmin and Learjet.
- Military retirees who are living in Kansas do not have their retirement pay taxed. This means that retirees who choose to settle in Kansas can keep more of their retirement checks every month.
Use Your Military Service Benefits! Apply for Kansas VA Loans and Kansas VA Loan Refinancing Today
You’ve earned access to these low interest, NO MONEY DOWN Kansas Veteran loans by serving your country. Don’t pass on the chance to use them to buy a home in Kansas this year with help from VALoanMortgages.com! Low interest rates mean lower monthly mortgage payments on your Kansas home.
Veterans who already own their homes may be eligible for Kansas VA mortgage refinancing. You have the choice of cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing depending on your needs. In either case, the result is more money in your bank account!
Whether you are a first time home-buyer or a current homeowner, Kansas VA home loans can save you money! Apply online today or contact us to discuss your Kansas VA mortgage and VA loan refinancing options today.
Find Out if You Qualify for a Kansas VA Loan
Our VA loan eligibility page can help you determine if your meet the eligibility requirements for Kansas Veteran loans.
Eligibility is usually granted to:
- Personnel who have served 90 days or more during wartime
- Those who have served 180 days or more during peacetime
- Service members who received an Honorable Discharge.
- Un-remarried surviving spouses of Veterans who have died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury
Kansas FHA Loans are Available if You Don’t Qualify for a Kansas VA Loan
If you don’t qualify for a Kansas VA loan talk to us about our Kansas FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans. These loans come with low interest rates, require as little as 3.5% down and have less stringent income and credit requirements than conventional loans. Contact our Kansas FHA loan experts to find out if you qualify for these affordable mortgages!
Apply for your Kansas Veteran home loan or Kansas VA loan refinance from VALoanMortgages.com today! If you have questions or concerns, review our FAQ page or contact our Kansas VA loans and refinancing experts at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.