Indianapolis VA Loans and Indianapolis VA Loan Refinancing
Veterans! Finance your new home with low-interest Indianapolis VA Loans and Indianapolis VA Loan Refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A.! These home loans require NO down payment and are available to VETERANS ONLY. Don’t miss the chance to get into your new home for less. Indianapolis homes have a median home value of only $72,000. Use your service benefit to buy a home in this popular city! Qualified Indianapolis buyers can secure a VA loan of up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
Fill out our Indianapolis Veteran loan application or call us at (866) 216-3577 to get started on your application. You can also email our Indianapolis VA loan specialists at email@example.com.
Indianapolis VA Loans and Indianapolis VA Loan Refinancing in 3 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Obtain your VA loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, we may be able to help you get it.
- Step 2: Start your Indianapolis house hunt with our home search function.
- Step 3: Apply for your Indianapolis Veteran home loan at Capital Bank, N.A..
Indianapolis, Indiana Facts to Know
- Indianapolis is a popular city in Indiana for both businesses and residents. Forbes Magazine and Livability.com have named the city’s downtown area as one of the best downtowns in the country. Visitors can choose from more than 300 restaurants and 200 shops downtown.
- The average salary of an Indianapolis employee is $55,000. Popular employers include Hunt Construction Group, Golden Rule Insurance, Monarch Beverage Co and Ricoh. Tourism also makes up a major part of Indianapolis’ economy, bringing in more than $3.5 billion a year.
- Popular neighborhoods in Indianapolis include Devington, Irvington, Emerson Heights, Warfleigh Fountain Square and Herrin-Morton.
Why Veterans Love Living in Indianapolis
- Military Veterans can receive medical care from the Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center. The center offers a number of services for Veterans, including support for amputees and caregivers, primary care, social work, palliative care and a pharmacy.
- The defense contractor Raytheon has a presence here, employing more than 1500 people. The office is the headquarters of the Customized Engineering & Depot Support, which provides mission systems and software for both Marine and Air Force aircraft.
- The Heslar Naval Armory in Indianapolis is home to the Naval Operations Support Center, the Marine Corps Reserve Center and the Naval Recruiting Station. The facility and grounds are owned by the State and leased to the federal government for use by the U.S. Naval Reserve and the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve.
Buy Your Dream Home With an Indianapolis Veteran Loan AND Save Money!
Indianapolis Veteran home loans from Capital Bank, N.A. are zero-down loans with low interest rates and do not require monthly PMI payments. This makes homeownership in Indianapolis more affordable for both young Veteran families and Veteran retirees alike, all the while saving you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan. What could you do with the money you save by using a Veteran loan?
Apply online now for your Indianapolis Veteran loan and move into your new home this year! At Capital Bank, N.A., we work for you. We promise to never make you jump through hoops to use the Veteran benefits you’re entitled to.
Check Your Qualifications Online Right Now!
Our eligibility page provides more details about Indianapolis VA mortgages and VA mortgage refinancing.
Typical eligibility requirements include one or more of the following:
- 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime
- At least 180 days of active duty service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from the armed forces
- Current active duty service
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, who has not remarried
Current Homeowners Can Save With Indianapolis VA Loan Refinancing
Veterans who already own their home can apply for Indianapolis Veteran mortgage refinancing. Both cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing are available, and the Indianapolis VA loan refinancing experts at Capital Bank, N.A. can help you determine which solution is right for you. Use your service benefit to save money on interest rates and lower your monthly mortgage payment!
Indianapolis FHA Mortgages are Also Available
Indianapolis FHA loans and FHA refinance loans are a good choice if you don’t qualify for an Indianapolis Veteran home loan or a conventional loan. FHA purchase loans have less restrictive credit requirements, offer low interest rates and have low down payment requirements.
Take advantage of YOUR benefits and get started with an Indianapolis Veteran loan application at Capital Bank, N.A. today! To learn more about our loans, visit our FAQ page or contact an Indianapolis VA loan representative at (866) 216-3577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits