Indiana VA Loans & Indiana VA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, get Indiana VA loans or Indiana VA Loan refinance from Capital Bank, N.A. today! Qualified Veterans can take advantage of our Indiana VA loan options to purchase the home of their dreams with no money down. Enjoy low interest rates on your Indiana VA mortgage and move into your new home this year! Contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 to start your Indiana VA loan application today.
Wondering about your Indiana VA Loan eligibility? Give us a call or email us at [email protected].
Indiana has a median home value of $94,300 making this an affordable market for Veterans. The limit on Indiana VA loans is $424,100*.
The 3 Step Indiana VA Loan Process Gets You Started
- Step 1: Provide your Indiana VA loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one or can’t find it, call us. We can help you obtain it.
- Step 2: Start Indiana house hunting with our home search function.
- Step 3: Fill out our simple online VA loan application today!
Living in Indiana
- The average salary of an employee in Indiana is $69,000. The state has a strong presence in the pharmaceutical industry and Eli Lilly is headquartered there.
- Over 6.5 million people live in Indiana. Nearly 2 million live in Indianapolis, the largest metropolitan area, which includes Carmel and Greenwood.
- Education is important in Indiana and the state is famous for its universities. The University of Notre Dame is located in South Bend, while Purdue University is located in West Lafayette.
Why Veterans Love Indiana
- The Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division is located near Bloomington. The base is the third largest Navy installation in the world and stretches over 108 square miles. Other installations include Grissom Air Reserve Base and NSWC Crane Division.
- Disabled Veterans can receive a property tax deduction on their homes if they meet certain conditions. There are three different tiers of deductions from $12,480 to $37,440, each with different conditions.
- Veterans can receive health care from the Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center in Indianapolis or the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System in Fort Wayne and Marion.
Use Your Military Service Benefits to Obtain an Indiana VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance
Indiana VA home loans from Capital Bank, N.A. get you into a house in Indiana with no money down and low interest rates on your mortgage. These special loans are a military benefit available to Veterans ONLY, making it easier and more affordable for Veterans to purchase their own home.
Current Veteran homeowners can save money on their monthly mortgage payments by applying for Indiana VA loan refinancing. Cash-out refinancing, streamline refinancing and lower interest rates can be yours if you qualify!
Apply online NOW for your Indiana VA mortgage or speak to one of our loan experts to find out how Indiana Veteran loan refinancing can lower your monthly payments and save you money.
Find Out if You’re Eligible for Indiana VA Loans
Our VA loan eligibility page can help you determine if you’re eligible for these outstanding loan terms. Determine your eligibility today by applying online or contacting your local Indiana VA loan expert.
Eligibility is usually granted to:
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 90 days during wartime
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 180 days during peacetime
- Honorably discharged Service members
- Surviving spouses of Veterans who died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury, provided that they have not remarried
Low-Interest Indiana FHA Loans are Available
If you don’t qualify for an Indiana Veteran home loan, take a look at our Indiana FHA mortgages or Indiana FHA refinancing loans. Low down payments and less stringent income and credit requirements make these government-backed loans popular with buyers who have poor credit.
Use our online prequalification form to get started on your Indiana Veteran home loan, Indiana Veteran mortgage refinance or Indiana FHA loan at Capital Bank, N.A. now! Our experts are always available to answer questions about Indiana VA loans and refinancing. Visit our FAQ page for more details or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.