Chicago VA Loans
Chicago VA Loans and Chicago VA Home Loan Refinancing
Purchase your own Chicago home this year with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! Our Chicago VA loans and Chicago Veteran mortgage refinancing save Veterans thousands of dollars on housing costs. Use this valuable service benefit that you have earned; ONLY Veterans are eligible for these amazing mortgage terms!
Apply for your Chicago VA mortgage online today! Contact us by phone at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com for assistance at any time.
Chicago homes have a median sales price of $190,000. Use your greatest military benefit, the VA Loan Program, to make homeownership more affordable.
The VA loan limit in Chicago is $424,100*.
Capital Bank, N.A.’s Easy 3-Step Process Gets You Into a Home:
Step 1: Provide us with your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have it, call Capital Bank, N.A. and we will help you obtain it.
Step 2: Start touring homes in Chicago. Use our home search page to find your perfect home.
Step 3: Start the approval process for your VA loan with our simple, online VA Loan Application.
START LOOKING TODAY! FIND YOUR COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | FIND CHICAGO, IL REAL ESTATE |
Living in Chicago, Illinois
- Chicago is the most populous city in Illinois and the third most populous in the entire United States, after New York and Los Angeles. Its airport, O’Hare International Airport, is the second busiest in the entire world.
- The average salary of an employee in Chicago is $73,000. Major employers in the city are the federal government, Chicago Public Schools, the City of Chicago, Cook County and Advocate Health Care.
- Chicago Public Schools serve more than 400,000 students. Some of the district’s best high schools include Northside College Preparatory, Whitney M. Young Magnet High School and Walter Payton College Prep High School. In addition to the public schools, there are a number of private schools available to families.
Why Veterans Love it in Chicago
- North Chicago is home to the Great Lakes Training Center. Every enlisted sailor who enters into the Navy is trained at the base located on Lake Michigan.
- The BAH rate for an E-5 is $1482, while the without dependents rate is $1113. This means that military members can purchase a home during their time in Chicago.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Great Lakes Training Center or the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center. The Medical Center provides Veterans who live in the local area with primary care services, a pharmacy, mental health services and more.
Chicago Veteran Loans and Chicago VA Mortgage Refinancing Save Veterans Money
Chicago VA loans are one of your greatest military benefits and can save you thousands of dollars compared to conventional loans. Put zero down, avoid PMI and enjoy low interest rates on your Chicago Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A.. There’s no reason not to apply for a Chicago VA loan today!
Existing Chicago homeowners save too! Veterans can refinance a current home loan with Chicago Veteran mortgage refinancing. Choose from cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing, depending on your needs.
Determine Your Eligibility for a Chicago VA Loan
Visit our VA Loan eligibility page to see if you could qualify for a Chicago VA loan.
You typically must meet at least one of these criteria to be eligible for a Chicago Veteran mortgage:
- 90 days of service during wartime
- 180 days of service during peacetime
- Currently on active duty service
- Honorable Discharge from selected Reserves or National Guard Service
- Status as a surviving spouse, who has not re-married, of a Veteran or service member
Chicago FHA Mortgages Help Buyers Who Don’t Qualify for VA Loans
If you don’t qualify for a VA mortgage or a conventional mortgage, apply for a Chicago FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. Low interest rates and small down payments make this a great mortgage option for first time homebuyers or those who have poor credit.
Use our simple online prequalification form to apply for Chicago VA loans or Veteran mortgage refinancing! Visit our FAQ page or call us at (866) 216-3577 to get your questions about Chicago Veteran loans answered by a real person. We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are standing by to help you achieve your dream of homeownership in the Windy City!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits