Illinois VA Loans and Illinois VA Loan Refinancing
Looking to buy a home in Illinois? VALoanMortgages.com helps Veterans just like you obtain affordable Illinois VA Loans and Illinois VA Loan Refinancing every day! Illinois VA Loans and Illinois VA Loan Refinancing are a military benefit available to Veterans only! Use this benefit to obtain a low-interest loan with no down payment on the Illinois home of your dreams. Contact VALoanMortgages.com to learn more or start your Illinois VA loan application today!
Have questions about your Illinois VA Loans and Illinois VA Loan Refinancing eligibility? Give us a call or email us at info@VALoanMortgages.com.
Illinois has a median housing value of $130,000 making it an attractive state for both Veteran families and retirees. The limit on Illinois VA loans is $424,100*.
Follow the VALoanMortgages.com 3-Step Illinois VA Loans and Illinois VA Loan Refinancing Process To Get Started:
- Step 1: Locate your Illinois VA loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, contact us. We can help you find it.
- Step 2: Start looking for Illinois homes with our home search page.
- Step 3: Fill out our simple online application and get prequalified.
Fact to Know About Illinois
- Employees who work in Illinois can expect an average salary of around $72,000. Major employers in the state include Adjutant General, Allstate Insurance Company, State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance Company, Abbott Laboratories and the University of Illinois Chicago.
- Nearly 13 million people live in Illinois. The Chicagoland metropolitan area is home to nearly 10 million people, making it the third largest metropolitan area in the country. Other large cities are Aurora, Rockford, and Joliet.
- The state is a sports lover’s dream, with multiple teams located in Chicago. The state has two MLB teams, an NFL team, an NBA team, an NHL team, and even an MLS team.
Why Veterans Love Life in Illinois
- There are three military installations in Illinois. The most famous is the Great Lakes Training Center in North Chicago, which houses the Navy’s boot camp. Other installations are Scott Air Force Base, which is located in the southern part of the state near St. Louis, Missouri and Rock Island Arsenal, which is located on Arsenal Island on the Mississippi River.
- Illinois has a special program for Veterans who own homes in the state. Veterans can receive a one-time $5000 reduction to their home’s equalized assessed value by applying for this benefit.
- Illinois Veterans can also take advantage of the Illinois Veterans’ Grant, a program that pays tuition and certain fees at all state-supported colleges, universities and community colleges. To qualify, Veterans must be honorably discharged, lived in Illinois for at least six months before entering service, serve one year of active duty service and return to Illinois within six months of discharge.
Use Your Military Service Benefits – Apply for Illinois VA Loans and Illinois VA Loan Refinancing Today!
Illinois Veteran home loans are a military benefit you’ve earned through your time in the service. Use it to get an affordable Illinois VA Loans or Illinois VA loan refinancing, and you could be eligible for a no money down, low-interest home loan. You will not find a more affordable mortgage anywhere!
Already own your home? Apply for Illinois VA Loan refinancing and put your hard earned money back in your pocket! Choose from cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing and use today’s low-interest rates to lower your monthly mortgage payment.
Wondering if You Qualify?
Find out if you qualify for an Illinois VA loan by visiting our VA loan eligibility page.
Eligibility is usually open to:
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 90 days during wartime
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 180 days during peacetime
- Honorably discharged service members
- Surviving spouses of Veterans, as long as they have not remarried
Contact Us for an Illinois FHA Loan if You Don’t Qualify
If you don’t qualify for an Illinois VA Loan, talk to us about Illinois FHA mortgages or FHA refinance loans. FHA loans require as little as 3.5% down and have less stringent income and credit requirements than conventional loans.
Apply for your Illinois VA home loan or Illinois VA loan refinance from VALoanMortgages.com. Use our online pre-qualification form to get started and you could start house hunting today! Visit our FAQ page for more details or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices were sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.