VA Loans Idaho
Idaho VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Capital Bank, N.A. wants to get Veterans into their own homes. We’ve made it easy to apply for Idaho VA loans or Idaho VA loan refinance today. Veterans enjoy low interest rates and do not need to provide a downpayment! Make the move into homeownership this year! Contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 to start your Idaho Veteran loan application.
Have questions about your Idaho VA Loan eligibility? Give us a call or email us at [email protected]. Idaho has a median home price of $106,300. This affordable market is perfect for young families, relocations and empty nesters alike. The limit on Idaho VA loans is $424,100, except for Teton County where the limit is $635,000*
Capital Bank, N.A.’s Simple 3 Step VA Loan Process Gets You Started Today:
- Step 1: Provide your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to Capital Bank, N.A.. If you don’t have one or can’t find it, call us. We can help you get it!
- Step 2: Begin your Idaho home search! Our home search page helps you get started.
- Step 3: Fill out our simple online VA Loan Application and get pre-qualified.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA CERTICIATE OF ELIGIBILITY | FIND YOUR DREAM HOME IN IDAHO | COMPLETE YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION
- More than 1.5 million people live in Idaho. Agriculture, tourism and science and technology make the biggest contributions to Idaho’s economy.
- The average salary in Idaho is $58,000. The top employers in Idaho include Micron Technology, Boise State University, St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, Varsity Contractors, St. Alphonsus Medical Center and Brigham Young University.
- Idaho’s landscape is quite favorable to renewable energy sources. The state offers a number of renewable energy tax deductions for both businesses and homeowners.
Why Veterans Love Idaho
- Mountain Home Air Force is the only active duty installation in Idaho. The BAH rate for an E-5 with dependents at Mountain Home AFB is $942, while the without dependent rate is $765. With an abundance of affordable housing, it’s possible for military members to easily purchase a home.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Boise VA Medical Center. Additionally, there are a number of outpatient clinics in Caldwell, Salmon, Lewiston, Pocatello, Grangeville, Coeur d’Alene and Twin Falls.
- Veterans can receive hiring preference when they apply for employment with the state government.
Use The Military Service Benefits You’ve Earned – Apply for Idaho Veteran Loans or VA Mortgage Refinancing Today!
These Idaho VA loans are a military benefit you’ve earned. There’s no reason not to take advantage of them to get into the Idaho home you deserve!
Idaho Veteran loans require no money down, no monthly PMI payments and offer low interest rates. You will not find a more affordable mortgage anywhere!
Current homeowners can work with Capital Bank, N.A. to obtain Idaho Veteran mortgage refinancing loans. Refinancing can lower your monthly mortgage payment. Contact us to learn more about Idaho cash-out refinancing, streamline refinancing and to see if you qualify!
Apply Today to Get Pre-Qualified!
Contact our Idaho Veteran home loan experts. They’ll be able to tell you quickly if you qualify for an Idaho Veteran loan or visit our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
Eligibility for Veteran home loans is usually granted to:
- Active duty personnel who have served 90 days during wartime.
- Active duty personnel who have served 180 days during peacetime.
- Honorably discharged Service members.
- Un-remarried widows of Veterans.
Capital Bank, N.A. Can Help Your Obtain an Idaho FHA Mortgage
If you don’t qualify for an Idaho VA Loan, you still have options! Talk to us about an Idaho FHA mortgages or Idaho FHA refinance loans. These government-backed loans require only 3.5% down. The more lenient income and credit requirements make them a great alternative for buyers with poor credit history. An Idaho FHA loan may be just the loan you need to get into your new home!
Apply for your Idaho Veteran home loan, Idaho VA mortgage refinance or Idaho FHA loan at Capital Bank, N.A.. Use our online prequalification form to get started. Our experts are always available to answer your questions about Idaho VA mortgage loans and refinancing. Visit our FAQ page for more details or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.