Honolulu VA Loans and Honolulu VA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, purchase a new home in paradise with low interest Honolulu VA Loans and Honolulu VA Loan Refinancing from VALoanMortgages.com. These zero down home loans are available to Veterans only as one of your service benefits. Take advantage of them and purchase your dream home in Honolulu!
Honolulu homes have a median home value of $442,250, and a Honolulu Veteran home loan can make your payments more affordable with low interest rates and no monthly PMI. Get started today by filling out our online Honolulu VA Loans and Honolulu VA Loan Refinancing application or call us at (866) 216-3577 to get started on your application. You can also email our Honolulu Veteran mortgage specialists at info@VALoanMortgages.com.
Qualified Honolulu buyers can purchase a home for up to $750,000*.
3 Simple Steps Gets You Honolulu VA Loans and Honolulu VA Loan Refinancing!
- Step 1: Provide us with your VA loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, we’ll help you get it!
- Step 2: Start house hunting! Use our home search to get started.
- Step 3: Apply for your Honolulu Veteran loan using our easy online application.
Honolulu, Hawaii Facts
- Millions of people visit Honolulu each year and the tourism industry accounts for billions of dollars of Honolulu’s economy. There are a number of companies that have a presence in Honolulu, including Alexander & Baldwin, Hawaii Pacific Health and the Queen’s Health Systems.
- The average salary of a Honolulu employee is $50,000. There are no nationally recognized banks with a presence in Honolulu, which means that residents use locally known banks. These banks include Central Pacific Bank, the Bank of Hawaii and First Hawaiian Bank.
- Popular neighborhoods in Honolulu include Hawaii Kai, Ala Manoa-Kakaako, Waialae-Kahala, Waikiki and Manoa.
Why Veterans Love Honolulu
- There are a number of military installations in Honolulu, including Fort Shafter, Tripler Medical Center, U.S. Coast Guard Integrated Support Center Honolulu and Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
- BAH rates in Honolulu are quite high to account for the local cost of living. An E-5 with dependents receives $2256 a month, while an E-5 without dependents receives $1953. Service members also receive a cost of living adjustment to help defray the cost of living.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Tripler Army Medical Center. Veterans can have prescriptions filled, receive primary care services, as well as receive care from specialty clinics.
Honolulu VA Loans and Honolulu VA Loan Refinancing Save You Money
VALoanMortgages.com can make owning your home more affordable with Honolulu Veteran loans. Veterans enjoy 0% down, pay no monthly PMI and are eligible for low interest rates, making Honolulu housing more accessible to both young Veteran families and retirees alike.
Apply online now for your Honolulu Veteran mortgage or contact VALoanMortgages.com if you have questions. We strive to make the Veteran loan process as hassle-free as possible, leaving you more time for the important things in life!
Are You Eligible for a Honolulu VA Loan?
Check your eligibility to learn about the requirements needed to secure a Honolulu VA mortgage or Veteran mortgage refinance loan.
Eligibility requirements typically include one or more of the following:
- 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime.
- At least 180 days of active duty service during peacetime.
- Honorably discharged service members.
- Currently on active duty service.
- The surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, who has not remarried.
Honolulu VA Loan Refinancing Saves Current Homeowners Money Too
Current homeowners can apply for Honolulu VA loan refinancing, using your service benefit to save money on interest rates and lower your monthly mortgage payment! Cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing are available depending on your needs. Apply for a Honolulu VA loan refinance now or contact our Veteran mortgage refinancing experts for help determining which solution is right for you.
Apply for a Honolulu FHA Mortgage if You Don’t Qualify for a VA Loan
Don’t qualify for a Honolulu Veteran loan? A Honolulu FHA loan may be just what you need to obtain a low-interest rate, low downpayment home loan. If you have poor credit or don’t qualify for a conventional loan, contact our FHA purchase loan experts and apply for a Honolulu FHA mortgage or Honolulu FHA refinance loan.
Take advantage of YOUR amazing military benefits and apply for a Honolulu Veteran loan from VALoanMortgages.com today! To learn more about our Veteran mortgages, visit our FAQ page or contact a Honolulu VA home loans expert at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-25-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits