Miami VA Loans
Miami VA Loans and Miami VA Loan Refinancing
Are you a Miami Veteran hoping to get into the housing market? Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help with a quick and easy process for prequalifying and applying for your Miami VA Loans. Already own a home but need a way to lower your monthly payments? Miami VA loan refinancing is just what you need to reduce your interest and monthly payments, with cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing options. Speak with a local Miami VA loan specialist today at Capital Bank, N.A. and quickly learn your VA loan eligibility.
All About Miami
- Half a million people live in sunny Miami, with the metropolitan area housing 5.5 million residents. Miami also attracts more than 38 million people visitors each year to the sandy beaches and outdoor attractions.
- Spanish is frequently spoken in Miami, with more than 2 of 3 residents fluent in Spanish and a large population of Cuban-Americans calling the city home.
- Miami’s largest employers include American Airlines, Miami-Dade Public Schools, Miami-Dade County, the U.S. and state governments as well as Publix Supermarkets, Baptist Health South Florida and the University of Miami.
Reasons Veterans Love Miami
- While the housing market negatively affected the value of homes in Miami in 2008, the market has been picking up since mid-2011. Home values have steadily risen by about 15% with the upward trend anticipated to continue.
- The City of Miami is a Veteran-friendly employer, giving Veterans preference in the hiring process when competing against equally qualified applicants.
- Military Veterans receive free rehabilitation services, thanks to the partnership of Home Depot Foundation and Rebuilding Together Miami Dade. Rebuilding Together Miami Dade is a non-profit that supports Veterans and repairs the homes of local Veterans.
- Miami VA Healthcare System provides medical services to the nearly 300,000 Veterans living in the Miami area. Services include medical, psychiatric, surgical, and other health options.
Could You Benefit From A Miami VA Loan?
If saving money each month interests you, consider applying for Miami VA loans or VA loan refinancing. Veteran home loans may be the only thing standing between you and your dream home. Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help by giving Veterans the support they need to use the Veteran mortgage benefits they worked so hard to earn – we can even help you find necessary documents like your DD214 or COE!
- Miami VA loans have major advantages for Veterans because they require NO DOWN PAYMENT, LOW INTEREST RATES AND LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS.
- Capital Bank, N.A. makes it quick and easy to prequalify for Miami VA loans with our Veteran mortgage application.
Already Own A Home? Save Money With Miami VA Loan Refinancing
If you are interested in Miami Veteran mortgage refinancing, we may be able to help you decide if a streamline refinance or cash-out refinance option is best for you. Contact the local Miami Capital Bank, N.A. experts today at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]
Unable To Qualify For A VA Loan? Why Not Apply For A Miami FHA Mortgage?
While some Veterans may not qualify for Veteran mortgages, Miami FHA mortgages are an alternative option with great benefits. With an FHA purchase loan, Veterans can finance a home with as little as 3.5% down! And if your credit rating isn’t perfect, or you’re a first time homebuyer, FHA purchase loans may be your best bet for homeownership. Capital Bank, N.A. is an FHA-approved lender – we’d love to talk to you about how to apply for a Miami FHA loan or FHA refinance today!
Whether you’re considering a Miami VA loan or FHA purchase loan, start with Capital Bank, N.A.’s online prequalification form. If you have special circumstances, aren’t sure where to get started or just want to learn more, our Veteran loan FAQ page has answers to some of the most common questions. Or, just contact our local Miami VA loan experts directly at (866) 216-3577 or at [email protected]!