Fort Lauderdale VA Loans
Fort Lauderdale VA Loans Fort Lauderdale VA Home Loan Refinancing
Are you: A Veteran relocating to Fort Lauderdale? Presently renting with a dream to one day own your own home? A current homeowner looking to get ahead by reducing your monthly mortgage payments?
Veterans, the experts at Capital Bank, N.A. are here to help you through the process of applying for a 0% down, lower interest rate Fort Lauderdale VA mortgage, or Veteran loan refinance, that could help you save thousands of dollars!
Fort Lauderdale Facts
- Good news for Fort Lauderdale home owners: the real estate market is starting to improve. Since 2011, values of homes have increased by over 10%, making now an ideal time to enter the real estate market in Fort Lauderdale.
- A popular destination for tourists, Fort Lauderdale sees over 10 million visitors each year.
- Fort Lauderdale’s biggest employers are American Express, the Answer Group, Nova Southeastern University, Kaplan Higher Education, and Interbond Corporation of America. At 6.8%, the city’s unemployment rate is lower than the country’s average.
- Residents and tourists love the weather here! The average temperature is about 83 degrees with 65 inches of rain per year.
Why Veterans Love Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Veterans are eligible for medical services thanks to the Miami VA Healthcare System. Specialized programs include audiology, radiation therapy and respiratory therapy. Miami VA Healthcare also offers services to homeless Veterans.
- Did you know that Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport used to be the Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale, where President George H.W. Bush did his flight training?
- Navy and Coast Guard members meet yearly at Port Everglades for ‘Fleet Week’ to honor Navy and Coast Guard members for their service and dedication. Military members spend time volunteering for local organizations such as the Children’s Home Society and Habitat for Humanity.
An Affordable Fort Lauderdale Veteran Home Loan Or Veteran Mortgage Refinance Can Save You Money!
If you would benefit from an affordable, no money down Veteran loan, Capital Bank, N.A. can help. A hassle-free process where it’s easy to apply and prequalify makes Fort Lauderdale Veteran mortgages the stress-free alternative to conventional loans — and unlike conventional loans, Veteran home loans can ease your financial pressure.
Determine your VA loan eligibility today by filling out our Fort Lauderdale VA loan application. A local Capital Bank, N.A. specialist will support you through the entire application process — and we can even help you locate your DD214 or VA Loan COE.
Veteran Mortgage Not An Option? Why Not Look Into A Fort Lauderdale FHA Loan?
Not qualifying for VA mortgages is no reason to give up on your homeownership dream. Capital Bank, N.A. is an FHA-approved lender, and we are eager to help you with your Fort Lauderdale FHA mortgage application. FHA mortgages on average only require 3.5% down, making them a truly affordable alternative to VA loans. We can also help you apply for a Fort Lauderdale FHA refinance if you already have a mortgage.
If you’re ready to learn more about obtaining your Fort Lauderdale VA loan or VA loan refinance, speak to one of our local Veteran mortgage experts at (866) 216-3577, or email us at [email protected] today! Complete our online prequalification form for your Veteran loan, and check out our FAQ page to learn more about VA loans and VA loan refinancing options.