Florida VA Loans and Florida VA Loan Refinancing
If you are a Florida Veteran interested in buying your first home or saving money through Florida VA Loans Refinancing, Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help! A strong buyer’s market in this state provides opportunity to buy at a low price — and it’s a good time to invest as home values in The Sunshine State are now increasing by roughly 4% a year. Want to find out if you are eligible for hassle-free, no penny down Florida VA Loans and Florida VA Loan Refinancing? Contact a local Capital Bank, N.A. specialist about your Florida VA Loans eligibility or refinancing option.
Capital Bank, N.A. Is Here to Help Florida Veterans Own a Home — And Save Money!
Are you facing a Florida Veteran relocation or simply looking to purchase or refinance a home in this state with VA loans Florida or VA Refinance? What better time to learn more about how you can save money by prequalifying for a VA home loan Florida. A VA Loan makes affording a home easy and stress-free. Let us help determine your VA Loan eligibility today!
Need help finding your VA Loan COE or DD214, or do you have a special circumstance or low credit concern? Give us a call at 1 (866) 216-3577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . A local VA home loans Florida expert will answer any questions you have and walk you through the process.
Save Money with Florida VA Loans Refinancing
If you already own a home, a Florida VA loan refinance will save you money each and every month — and you may qualify for VA loans Florida refinancing even if your current mortgage is a Conventional or FHA loan!
Florida Veteran mortgage refinancing will cut down on expenses like mortgage insurance, while lowering your monthly payment, reducing the interest you pay — and best of all, its costs nothing to apply for VA mortgage refinancing!
Facts About Florida
- Florida’s population is estimated at around 19,000,000 with most residents originally from other states. Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay and Orlando are its biggest metropolitan areas.
- Florida is a tourist mecca with attractions such as SeaWorld, Busch Gardens® in Tampa Bay, LEGOLAND® Florida, Universal Studios Florida® and Islands of Adventure and Walt Disney World®. Family-friendly Central Florida serves as a contrast to the adult party scene of Miami and South Beach.
- Florida’s biggest employers include Avent Health Systems, Walt Disney World®, Baptist Health South Florida and the Miami-Dade County Public School District.
Veterans Love Sunny Florida
- Florida’s many military bases include Camp Blanding, Tyndall Air Force Base, Hurlburt Field, NAS Jacksonville, ISC Miami, Blount Island Command and NAS Pensacola. The 100,000 military personnel stationed in Florida and their families boost the state economy by roughly $52 billion.
- The warm weather of Florida attracts many Veterans in their retirement, with currently more than 180,000 military retiree residents. The state also doesn’t levy income tax, which is a draw for many residents.
In Florida, Veterans with permanent and total disability and an honorable discharge from service may qualify for exemption of homestead taxes, depending on their income level. Those Veterans who have a 10% disability or greater may qualify for a property tax exemption in the amount of $5,000.
Consider an Affordable Florida FHA Loan If You Don’t Qualify for A Florida VA Loan
If you don’t qualify for a Veteran mortgage, why not consider a Florida FHA Loans? At Capital Bank, N.A. , we can help Veterans apply for an FHA loan to buy a home with only 3.5% down! Already own a home? Why not consider Florida FHA refinance mortgages? We’d love to provide you with the information you need to start saving money. Contact one of our local FHA loan experts today!
Ready to learn more about VA loans in Florida, a Veteran mortgage refinance, or FHA loans? Contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com and get on the road to home-ownership today!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.