Denver VA Loans
Denver VA Loans and Denver VA Loan Refinancing
Veterans looking for options to finance a home should consider the options for Denver VA loans and Denver VA loan refinancing.
Denver Veterans – or personnel faced with a Denver Veteran relocation – can benefit from a VA loan with no money down, lower interest rates, and lower monthly payment! Denver’s stable housing market makes it an excellent time for buying a home.
Houses in Denver are valued around $223,000 — higher than home values in 2007, and they have been rising over the past year. Want to learn more about your Denver VA loan options? Contact Capital Bank, N.A. today about VA purchase loans or VA loan refinance options at 1(866) 216-3577 or [email protected]
About The City Of Denver
- Denver is exactly one mile above sea level, giving it its name of the Mile High City. Most residents don’t notice any difference in their daily lives due to Denver’s altitude, but cooks may need to adjust their recipes so their baking turns out right.
- Denver has frequently had the honor of making Fortune Magazine’s “Best Cities For Business” list. Major employers in the city include Anthem, Ball Corp., American Medical Response, Comcast, First Data Corp. and Coors Brewing Company.
- Over 600,000 people live in Denver, with over 2.5 million people in the entire Greater Denver area, making Denver the U.S.’s 21st most populous metropolitan.
Reasons Veterans Love Denver
- G.I. Jobs has designated the University of Colorado Denver and Anschutz Medical Campus as a Military Friendly University as these institutions provide Veterans with a quality education and support.
- Denver is home to nearly 50,000 Veterans who qualify for resources via Denver’s Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Twice a year Denver hosts a Veteran job fair with 800 participating Veterans and spouses. Lockheed Martin, The Home Depot, Union Pacific Railroad and NRD Denver as well as educational institutions attended the last Veteran job fair.
Capital Bank, N.A. Helps Veterans Obtain Denver VA Loans And VA Loan Refinancing
If you are a Veteran, why not speak to a local Denver Capital Bank, N.A. expert for information and assistance with VA mortgages and Veteran mortgage refinancing? The process is simple and straightforward, with no hassles. When you apply for a Denver VA Loan, you don’t need to worry about excessive additional paperwork, extra fees, or undue stress.
Save Money With A Denver VA Loan Refinance
Want to save money on your existing VA loan? Consider the benefits of Denver VA loan refinancing. You can easily save hundreds of dollars each month with no out of pocket cost. With streamline refinancing, you will benefit from a lower interest rate — in most cases, no appraisal OR income verification is required!
Apply for a VA loan, and let us take care of the details. We’ll quickly determine your VA loan eligibility, and if you can’t locate your VA loan COE or DD214, we can help with that, too!
If You Don’t Qualify For Veteran Mortgages, No Worries! Apply For A Denver FHA Loan
If it turns out you aren’t qualified for Veteran loans, don’t give up your home ownership dream. Denver FHA loans are backed by the government and are available to ALL applicants, including first time buyers with a less than perfect credit rating. At Capital Bank, N.A., we support Veterans no matter what their financial history.
Ready To Apply For Denver Veteran Mortgages Or A VA Loan Refinance?
At Capital Bank, N.A., our job is to help Veterans save money with VA loans and VA loan refinancing options. Our Denver VA loan application is easy to complete — why not get started now? If you want to learn more about VA mortgages contact us today at 1(866) 216-3577 or [email protected]