Aurora VA Loans and Aurora VA Loan Refinancing
Are you a Veteran interested in an Aurora VA loan? VALoanMortgages.com is here to help Aurora Veterans just like you afford a home! Our Aurora VA loan application and prequalification process for Aurora VA Loans and Aurora VA Loan Refinancing are simple — and we even offer cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing. Let’s determine your Aurora VA Loans and Aurora VA Loan Refinancing eligibility today, and help you on your way to the home of your dreams!
All About Aurora
- In 2011, Aurora, Colorado was named one of America’s Top 10 safest cities by Forbes Magazine
- Aurora’s population of 325,000 people makes up more than 10% of greater Denver’s population.
- Locals enjoy Colorado’s pleasant weather and outdoor recreation. Aurora Reservoir and Quincy Reservoir are popular spots, and Aurora also boasts a number of award-winning golf courses as well as the well-loved Morrison Nature Center.
- Aurora’s Cherry Creek School District is proudly known for its 37 National Merit Finalists in 2012. The District’s graduating seniors received over $42 million in award scholarships.
Why Veterans Love Life In Aurora
- Aurora has all the conveniences of being located near Denver but its homes are much more affordable. Current home values average around $151,000, and home values have been rising over the past year.
- Aurora’s largest employer is Buckley Air Force Base. The 460th Space Wing, including the 460th Operations Group, the 460th Medical Group, and the 460th Mission Support Group are located on the base. The Colorado National Guard is stationed there as well.
- Veterans qualify for medical care at both Buckley Air Force Base and Denver’s VA Eastern Health Care System. The VA’s outpatient clinic in Aurora offers outpatient care.
- A new VA hospital is currently under construction in Aurora and will open in 2015. The medical center is being built on the former site of Fitzsimons Army Medical Center and will offer employment for around 2000 locals, and will serve approximately 87,000 Veterans.
Aurora VA Loans and Aurora VA Loan Refinancing Can Change Your Life
Knowing your Aurora VA loan eligibility can be the difference between simply dreaming of owning your own home, and taking the steps to buy or refinance your existing Veteran mortgage. Speak to a local Aurora VALoanMortgages.com expert about your VA loan or VA loan refinance options today!
Get started by filling out our simple Aurora VA loan prequalification form. Prequalifying for Aurora VA loans is easy. We believe in a simple, streamlined approval process so you don’t need to deal with lengthy waits, hidden fees, or excess paperwork.
Aurora VA Loans and Aurora VA Loan Refinancing May Help You Save A Bundle!
If you already own a home purchased with an Aurora Veteran loan, it’s easy to refinance your VA home loan today. An Aurora VA streamline refinance may save you thousands of dollars a year — and won’t cost you a penny out of pocket!
Additional benefits of a Streamline Refinance include:
- NO Appraisal Required (in most cases)
- NO Income Verification Required (in most cases)
- Reduced VA Funding Fee
If you need extra cash to make home improvements, pay off debt — or take a trip — a Cash-Out Refinance can help. Veterans can cash out up to 90% of the value of their home. The best part? Any eligible Veteran can take advantage of this incredible opportunity to save or borrow money at a low rate.
What To Do If You Don’t Qualify For A VA Mortgage? Ask About Aurora FHA Mortgages Today
An Aurora FHA loan can be a great alternative to a Veteran loan. FHA loans require only a 3.5% down payment, and at VALoanMortgages.com, we are here to help – even if you have less than perfect credit! If you are ready to buy a home in Aurora, or are already a homeowner, there is an FHA loan option available for you. FHA refinance loans conveniently include cash-out refinance loans and streamline refinance loan options!
Ready to fill out our VA loan online prequalification form? For more information, take a look at our VA loan FAQ page or give us a call at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com. A local Aurora Veteran mortgage expert will answer any questions you have about Veteran loans and Veteran loan refinancing.