Denver FHA Loans and Denver FHA Loan Refinancing
If you are a Veteran looking to buy or refinance a home in Denver, Colorado have you considered the advantages of Denver FHA loans? Many borrowers who can’t get other loans are eligible for FHA mortgages. Veterans can get a Denver FHA purchase loan for as little as 3.5% down, even if you have imperfect credit. Capital Bank, N.A. helps Veterans on the path to home ownership by streamlining the process and making it easy to apply and get prequalified for a Denver FHA loan or FHA refinance. Contact us today to get started at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
Facts about Denver, Colorado
- Denver itself has about 600,000 residents but the metropolitan area houses over 2.5 million people, making it the country’s 21st largest metropolitan area by population.
- Denver is named the Mile High City because it is exactly one mile above sea level. Athletes from all over the country come to Denver to train because the thinner air makes their lungs stronger.
- Denver makes frequent appearances on Fortune Magazine’s “Best Cities For Business” list. The city is home to many major corporations such as Coors Brewing Company, First Data, Anthem, American Medical Response and Comcast.
Denver’s Benefits for Veterans
- According to the Department of Veterans Affairs, nearly 50,000 Veterans make the Denver area their home.
- The University of Colorado, Denver and Anschutz Medical Campus have been named Military Friendly Universities by G.I. Jobs.
- Denver hosts a semi-annual job fair for Veterans and their spouses. Regular participants include The Home Depot, Union Pacific Railroad, Lockheed Martin and NRD Denver plus many educational institutions.
Affordable Homeownership with Denver FHA Loans from Capital Bank, N.A.
FHA loans are government-backed mortgages that can make owning a home an affordable option for millions of Americans. The FHA loan program was created to help Americans recovering from the Great Depression, but it was an enormous benefit to Veterans returning from World War II and every military action since. Veterans with limited cash can get an FHA mortgage for a mere 3.5% down payment, even if they have a less than perfect credit history.
Ready to get started? We have simplified the process, making it easy for you to apply and get prequalified for a Denver FHA purchase loan. We’ve eliminated the red tape and hidden fees you might find elsewhere to make the loan process as painless as possible.
Denver FHA Refinance Loans Can Save You Thousands Each Year
Is it a struggle to make your current mortgage payment? Do you need a little extra money for expenses or even for a little luxury? A Denver FHA refinance loan can lock in a lower interest rate, putting thousands of dollars every year into your pocket. Think of all the things your family could do extra money every month. Just like our FHA purchase loans, the FHA refinance mortgage process is streamlined and simple and you may be able to get a new mortgage without any money out of your pocket.
Don’t Forget to Check Out Denver Veteran Loans
Capital Bank, N.A. also offers Denver VA loans to eligible Veterans. A VA loan is even more advantageous as it offers ZERO down payment, the lowest interest rates possible, and no costly PMI payments each month. If you want to save money, be sure to see if you qualify for a Denver VA loan refinance, which may be available to you even if you currently have an FHA or conventional loan. If you have bravely served our country and are entitled to VA loan benefits, there’s no reason not to apply online or contact us to see if you qualify for this premium loan!
Capital Bank, N.A. is honored to help our men and women in uniform realize their dreams of homeownership, or to help them save money on an existing home. Learn more about FHA loans or get the process started by filling out the prequalification form with no obligation. Contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a local Denver FHA loan expert about your mortgage options!