Colorado FHA Loans
Colorado FHA Loans, FHA Refinance Loans and VA Loan Eligibility
Colorado Veterans looking to buy or refinance their home have a partner in Capital Bank, N.A.. We help Veterans secure FHA refinance and FHA purchase loans by cutting through the red tape to make it fast and easy to apply and get prequalified. Check your Colorado FHA loan eligibility or contact one of our local Colorado FHA loan specialists at +1 (866) 216-3577 or v to get started today!
- Many people move to Colorado because the cost of living is lower than the national average.
- Colorado is home to several large employers such as Denver International Airport, Peterson Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Western Union and University of Colorado-Boulder.
- Colorado gets a half-million tourists here who come to this beautiful state for the world-famous Aspen ski slopes or to visit natural attractions like Rocky Mountain National Park.
Why Colorado Is Ideal for Veterans
- Colorado is home to U.S. military facilities, especially around Colorado Springs. Service personnel serve at Cheyenne Mountain, Fort Carson or the Air Force Academy. Colorado Air Force bases include Buckley, Peterson and Schriever.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits to attend the state’s many educational facilities, including Colorado State University in Fort Collins, which has been named a military-friendly school by G.I. Jobs. CSU caters to service personnel with their Veterans Success Program.
- Colorado universities wave tuition for children of MIAs, POWs, disabled or deceased military service members or Colorado National Guardsmen.
Top Colorado Veteran Locations:
- Aurora FHA Loans
- Colorado Springs FHA Loans
- Denver FHA Loans
Buying a Home or Saving Money is Easy with a Colorado FHA Loan or FHA Refinance
Veterans moving to Colorado or natives looking to buy their first home can realize their dream of homeownership with the help of a Colorado FHA mortgage. FHA loans are designed to help more people afford homes with a low down payment of only 3.5% and lower interest rates. And when you work with an FHA-approved lender like Capital Bank, N.A., we will ensure you get a mortgage that you can afford each month, and we promise to make the application and prequalification process easy and as hassle-free as possible
Is it Time to Lower Your Payments with a Colorado FHA Refinance Loan?
Now is a great time to take advantage of the current low interest rates by investigating a Colorado FHA refinance loan. You can save money by swapping your current, high-interest mortgage for a low-rate, government-backed FHA mortgage – or you may even be able to borrow money against your home’s equity and get cash NOW with a cash-out refinance. Capital Bank, N.A. has a staff of local Colorado FHA loan specialists who can show you in black and white the thousands you can save on a lower interest loan.
Veterans, Have You Applied for Colorado VA Loans?
We encourage Veterans to also look into Colorado VA loans. Veteran loans are reserved for the men and women who bravely serve our country, and are the best loan choice for those Veterans who are eligible. With a VA loan, you can buy a home with NO money down, no costly PMI payments every month, and the best interest rates available. With a Colorado VA loan refinance you can lower your monthly payments or access needed cash today. Why wouldn’t you find out if you qualify? Contact the Colorado VA loan specialists at Capital Bank, N.A. today!
No matter what kind of loan you need, Capital Bank, N.A. has streamlined the application process so you can get the answers you need right away. Simply fill out our simple Colorado FHA loan prequalification form and a Capital Bank, N.A. representative will contact you to walk you through the rest of the process. If you want to learn more, visit our FHA loan FAQ page or contact us at 866) 724-3854 or [email protected].