Riverside VA Loans
Riverside VA Loans and Riverside VA Home Loan Refinancing
If you’re A Veteran who is house hunting in Riverside, CA call Capital Bank, N.A. today and get qualified for your zero-down, low interest rate loan! Only Veterans are able to take advantage of this incredible mortgage opportunity. A Riverside VA loan is a benefit you’ve earned through your service to our country – use this benefit to help you achieve the American dream of homeownership!
Median home prices in Riverside are $225,000 and are on the rise! Get your Riverside Veteran loan and make your purchase now before prices and interest rates go back up. Complete your application online or contact Capital Bank, N.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 216-3577 to find out if you qualify.
Qualified Riverside buyers can purchase a home for up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
3 Steps to Get Started
Step 1: Request your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Call us if you don’t have a COE; we may be able to help you obtain it.
Step 2: Start your home search! Find great homes in Riverside with our home search page.
Step 3: Apply for your VA loan through Capital Bank, N.A..
DON’T WAIT! GET STARTED TODAY! PROVIDE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | APPLY FOR A VA LOAN | LOOK FOR RIVERSIDE HOMES|
Riverside, California Facts
- The average salary of an employee in Riverside, California is $66,000. Top employers in the city include the County of Riverside, the University of California-Riverside, Riverside Unified School District and Kaiser Permanente.
- Riverside is the 12th most populous city in California, with more than 300,000 people living within the city limits. Popular neighborhoods include Wood Streets, Orangecrest, Canyon Crest, Magnolia Center and La Sierra.
- Now is a good time to purchase a home in Riverside, since the city is starting to come out of a five-year depreciation. Home values have risen nearly 22% within the past year.
Veterans in Riverside
- March Air Reserve Base is located in Riverside. It’s one of the oldest airfields still in operation by the military and it dates back to 1918.
- The biennial air show, the March Field Airfest, is one of the area’s largest events. More than 150,000 people attend the show and these visitors can see a number of military jets in action, including the Air Force Thunderbirds and the Patriots Jet Team.
- Veterans can receive assistance from the Riverside County Department of Veterans’ Services. The department can help Veterans and their families find out where to go for medical care, educational benefits, burial benefits and employment and job search assistance.
Use Your Benefits – Apply for a Riverside VA Loan Today!
Riverside VA loans are one of your greatest military benefits. If you’ve been thinking of buying a house, now is the time to look into your eligibility and take the plunge. Capital Bank, N.A. can help Veterans can get into a new home with no money down, no PMI payments and low interest rates. Apply online now or contact us to find out if you qualify for this incredible mortgage option.
Do You Qualify?
Check our VA loan eligibility page for more details about qualifying for a Veteran home loan.
You typically need to meet at least one of these criteria in order to qualify:
- 90 days of active duty service during wartime
- 180 days of active duty service during peacetime
- Honorable Discharge
- Current active duty
- Surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member
Current Homeowners Can Save With Riverside Veteran Mortgage Refinancing
Riverside VA loan refinancing can potentially save current homeowners thousands over the lifetime of a loan. Take advantage of cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing, depending on your needs. Contact us to discuss your situation or apply online now for Riverside Veteran mortgage refinancing.
Apply for a Riverside FHA Loan if You Don’t Qualify for a VA Loan
A Riverside FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan may be just what you need to get into your new home. These low-interest loans have low down payment requirements of just 3.5% and less stringent income requirements than conventional loans, making them a viable option for people with poor or no credit history.
Don’t let YOUR hard earned benefit go to waste! Let Capital Bank, N.A. help you get into a new home. Get started today with your Riverside VA loan application, visit our FAQ page to learn more about VA loans and VA loan refinancing, or contact a Riverside VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com for more information.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits